Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 03:09 PM
    How about the girl that actually made it through the locked door!!
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Feb 7, 2007, 03:15 PM
    That was pretty good too! They were all amazed that she got through!
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 03:17 PM
    I don't like when the people get their feelings hurt.

I do admit though, Simon gets sooo grumpy, that its' funny. Sometimes just his facial expressions get me. "I didn't understand one word of that"
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Okay, I am reviving this thread for a reason. I will now admit that I am an AI closet junky. I used to just watch the auditions because I got a good laugh out of them. But then, last season, they got me. Hook, line, and sinker. Can't really explain why.

I don't like feeling that I have to tune in to something. Pisses me off. But, I have to talk (rant) about last night's show somewhere. So, here I am.

What the hell? That had to be the most boring and uninspired hour I have ever spent. I was ready to chew off my fingers to my knucklebone I was so bored. I didn't call in for anyone. I don't care if any of the guys make it this time around. Nothing too special about any one of them. And, what is up with Sanjaya? He reminds me of a little mouse. Why the heck is he still there? Do you think he is getting votes through the Vote for the Worst website? Who here is voting for the guy because I am coming after you!

I hope tonights program with the girls is an improvement. And, if that chick "Barbarella" doesn't get voted off this week, I am going to scream. Awful doesn't even cover it. Yes, she is quite the eye candy. But when she opens up here mouth, sheesh!

Okay. Rant over.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 7, 2007, 09:58 AM
    Wow, you hag (Sorry guys there is a joke behind the name calling)!! That was quite the rant. LMAO

I feel the same way you do about last night. I about shot my TV for wasting my time.

There is no one with any semblance of talent this year in my opinion.

I miss Chris Daughtry from last season, and he should have won dagnabit!!
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 10:00 AM
    Yeah, you old crone. What do you know?:p
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 10:03 AM
    Sorry, hit the send button before I could finish. I guess I am an old hag.

I think two of the woman are going to be in competition in the end, Melinda and that other one, (being old I can't remember the name). The one who sang, You're going to Love Me the two weeks ago.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 7, 2007, 10:09 AM
    I am being forced to endure this drivel by my wife and daughter. For this I am missing NCIS, The Unit, Friday Night Lights, L & O Criminal Intent, etc.

I hate reality shows!
    Expert

Mar 7, 2007, 10:12 AM
    Who you calling an old crone!! LMFAO

You old
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 10:12 AM
    I agree the men this year are just so BLAHHH with one minor exception... the puffy hair kid that sang the song for his wife last week. I kind of like him, but I did not see him sing last night.

All I have to say is that you know it is a bad night of AI when I fall asleep before it is even over.

I say women all the way!
    Expert

Mar 7, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Yeah, the puffy hair dude is pretty good. He wasn't all that good last night if I remember right though.

I want CHRIS back!!
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 10:17 AM
    LMAO too! Cool graphics J_9!

Scott, so did I! That is what is really pissing me off. How the heck did I manage to get sucked into this after avoiding it so long? I have to find a hobby!

Tuscany, I tried toothpicks to keep my eyelids open. Didn't help much. Chris aka puffy hair guy was okay, not as good as last week. There was no spark, no magic. It was like a lackluster karaoke talent show last night.
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 10:22 AM
    Daughtry needs to come back... at least then I had something to look at... and he could sing!
    Expert

Mar 7, 2007, 10:28 AM
    OMG, I love Daughtry!! He will be here in Tennesse (in my town, yum) in a week. I wish I could go, but have a test the next day.

What eye candy he is!! (At least IMHO)
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 10:28 AM
    I liked him too, nice eye candy.

Although, I when I think of him all that I can visualize still is the look of shock on his face when he was voted off.

From what I see and read, he and Catherine have done very well so far. Taylor Hicks may be the first AI winner that doesn't make it big.
    Expert

Mar 7, 2007, 10:29 AM
    Taylor, what about Rubin? Wasn't he a winner who did nothing with his talents?
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 10:31 AM
    How about Kelly Pickler's song Red High Heels.
    That makes me laugh every time I hear it.
    Poor Taylor... he needs to be on Broadway
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 10:32 AM
    I think his first album has done better than Taylor's. But, yes, he seems to have fallen to the wayside now. Taylor seems to have done it a bit faster though.
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 10:34 AM
    That whole thing between Pickler and Seacrest last week cracked me up. He kept asking her what she spent her money on while looking at her chest. She said lots of shoes. Didn't fess up to the boobie job she had.
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 10:36 AM
    What about Seacrest and Simon this season... seems to be a bit more bantering than usual...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He likes me he likes me not [ 8 Answers ]

K this is the thing my best friend has this hot boyfriend and I have a huge crush on him really bad... but he has been hanging out with me and when we were whatching a movie school he moved closer and closer and I didn't mind but my friend did... and then she acussed him of cheating on her with me...

Anyone interested in CANADIAN Idol? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not sure if any Americans or people in other countries get the Canadian version of Idol, but it starts this week on CTV and if anyone is interested in discussing it, I thought I'd start this thread. I enjoy it for the most part, except that I can't stand the host, Ben Mulroney! He is the son of...

American Idol - Who's it going to be? [ 14 Answers ]

So, who do you all think is going to win? Taylor or Katherine? My vote is Taylor, we need someone unique to win. :D

Any American Idol fans out there? [ 44 Answers ]

It's one of only 2-3 "network" TV shows we watch in my house... and for A.I. the eight of us are glued! I'm rooting for the Joe Cocker-ish fella, but am fairly sure he can't win.:( I predict the crooner was voted out yesterday. We'll find out tonight.

Help me please do you think he still likes me? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my ex broke up 4 months ago because he thought I lied to him but really I didn't.but we still talk sometimes and I just talked to him online a few min ago and my pro is all about him and at the end I have I still love you a lot!. and his name he read it and was like why do you still like me...

View more questions Search