Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2007, 07:09 AM
    BCS National Championship Today (US College): Predictions?
    I think OSU has their work cut out for them. I don't have any nails left to bite off, but if I did, it would be a real nail biter.

I predict OSU over Florida 20-17.
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2007, 07:12 AM
    I also predict a 5 to 1 majority of OSU fans in the stadium. I bet the majority of scarlet and gray in the stands will be very noticeable.
    31pumpkin Posts: 379, Reputation: 50
    -

Jan 8, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Uh oh Rickj,
    Way too excited about the game, I too bit my left pinkie!

Oh man, even Pastor Bill Keller(my bud) is from Ohio State. He said he wants his ashes "sprinkled over his beloved Bucks goal line!"

Ha! I'm not even going there. ERRR- 28-24 Gators.(what the heck!)

So proud of them anyway... but just in case, I think I'll call
    UNDERDOG!

KMSRyana Posts: 142, Reputation: 26

Jan 8, 2007, 02:14 PM
    If Florida wins I think Rick should rename his new snake "gator" LOL!

I think the Bucks will win. I'd say 31 - 17.

And on another thread, but the same subject... Where should Boise St. be ranked after everything is said and done? If Florida wins, they'd be the only undefeated school and they did show they can play with the big programs. And if Ohio St. wins, should they be ranked #2 ?
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2007, 03:26 PM
    I accept. If the Gators win, I will change Reggie's name to Gator :)
    KMSRyana Posts: 142, Reputation: 26

Jan 8, 2007, 03:29 PM
    LOL!!

And in doing so forever becoming a Florida State, Georgia, LSU, and Tennessee fan... anything to avoid a repeat in the years to come :)

What about my Boise St. question?? Opinions??
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2007, 03:31 PM
    I'm a stats dummy. All I know is that I love to watch the Bucks kick some butt. I do hope someone knowledgeable about rankings and stuff can answer your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Excelsior College a real college? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, if someone can please help me and let me know if Excelsior College's distance learning program is legally accredited, I would appreciate it very much. I would like to get a BS degree in Computer Information System through distance learning. I found that Excelsior College is perfect for this,...

National ID [ 32 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of the National ID and "the mark of the beast"? What are your thoughts? WorldNetDaily: Is coming national ID 'mark of the beast'?

College guy suddenly confusing college girl [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the deal: I entered college midyear. During my first week, I met this incredibly nice & cute guy. We hit it off. We spent hours just talking in his room. He drove me to the bookstore to get my books. We went out for fast food a couple times. Things got complicated when he decided to...

Fortune tellers predictions. [ 6 Answers ]

A fortune teller once said to me, that I will travel a lot, and will get married and have two boys. Well the only truth is that I married, the other two haven't happened. Another fortune teller told me that I :) would also have 2 boys. Does anybody believe in fortune tellers? Or did anybody get a...

View more questions Search