Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2010, 10:13 AM

The problem is... the Democrats refuse to allow input from the Republicans... and what little they do is to clail its bipartisan when in reality no substantial input from the Right is allowed at all. Like the Health Care bill that was essentually written behind closed doors in private with essentually no input from the Republicans.

Mr, " I will initiate a new era of Transparency" has been the LEAST transparent president in the history of the USA.

Sorry, but Obama isn't the Messiah, nor is he the dictator he believes himself to be.

This WILL come to an end with the upcoming elections when we take back the house and senate ending the Democrats reign of terror on the American Public.

After all, you can't have honest and open discussion ot bipartisan anything when one side essentually locks the other outside... and complaining at the same time that it's their fault not ours.

Fact is Obamas be President for 19 months now... and YET he blames everything on his predecessor. Well, if THAT argument is valid... nothing was Bushes fault either, it was all Bill Clintons fault. Doesn't sound like a good excuse now does it?

Or is Obamas arguments as childish and immature as most of the country believes them to be.

If he was a real man, he would take ownership of the mess he created. After all they are a result of his stupid blame wall street, blame big business... blame George Bush policies.

Or is Obama really as arrogant and naccisitic as I think he is.. When will he accept responsibility for his own actions. Would YOUR employer tollerate 19 months of screwing things up? I don't think so. Any and all of us would have been fired if we were as incompetent as Obama is.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2010, 10:28 AM

Even if you right wingers get your congress this fall what makes you think the clean up will go faster. Especially given the ones affected most by the highway robbery in the first place
    Unless the President modifies his extremism then he can block any Republican efforts. He has the power of the veto.
    They relaxed and eliminated all the rules, causing utter chaos, but regulation makes them mad. Go figure that one. (BP, and the oil spill come to mind.)
    Except in the BP case, the streamlining of the permit process happened under the Obama MMS.

The rest of your post ignores the Democrat contributions to the housing bubble. It was mandates and directives to ease lending rules by the likes of Barney Frank and Andrew Cuomo in HUD that created the bubble.
    Wait... you think the banks wanted to give low and no interest loans without adequate collateral by the borrower ?
    No ,they were forced to do it .

Edit . I have linked to this before . It is useful to note that even the ultra-lib Village Voice pins the tail on the donkey.
    http://www.villagevoice.com/2008-08-...-freddie-mac/1
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2010, 10:56 AM

According to Axelrod, Obama and the Deemocrats are "a victim of our own success."

That's right ladies and gentlemen, Obama and the Dems are just too awesome for their own good... a victim of their awesomeness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jehovahs promises. [ 11 Answers ]

Why does it Look like God Jesus is more willing to bless others more! Was it my past sin? Can he not forgive me. Why does he say he doest show partiality when it clear as daylight he does why does he say he doesn't when he does. Years have gone by and yet my life is just as mediocre as before...

Former Countrywide Promises [ 1 Answers ]

I was a Countrywide customer until Bank of America bought them out. My question is, I applied back in Dec. of 2008 for Countrywide' s Hope Program, for a loan modification. We sent Countrywide all of the required documents, along with the required hardship letter, we received a phone call from a...

SHillarious PROMISES us [ 3 Answers ]

She will give back what the institutions have taken away from us through their wastefulness... BUT problem being... in her race to the White House----she has spent it... Oil industry Don't remember but was more than any other contributors. Lawyers/law firms $14,528,397

Verbal promises / agreements [ 1 Answers ]

My sister assured me that my late fathers estate would be shared equally (he left no will). She is not honouring this despite it being my fathers wishes (verbal). Is her verbal agreement / promise binding?

View more questions Search