Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tj_90 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2010, 03:03 AM
    I am 3weeks pregnant had a scan today the tec said I had free fluid is it eptopic
    3weeks pregnant free fluid on ultrasound is it eptopic
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 14, 2010, 03:52 AM

An ectopic is one possible cause, but it could be from a cyst as well... which is not uncommon. Were you having pain to cause them to do such an early scan? It is pretty early to see a great deal, even if they used a transvaginal ultrasound. They will check you again to want to rule out an ectopic. I know the waiting is hard... I wish you well.

May 14, 2010, 06:50 PM

Thanks for the info DoulaLC I do have a cyst on my right ovary where they seen the free fluid I also went to the doc today and they are making me do all these blood work to see if my hcg levels go up.

May 14, 2010, 10:35 PM
    Hi people is it possible that I a pregnant I have done 3test they came bak positive I also went for a scan and they didn't see anything but I went to the doctors and they said that it may beto early or that I'm not pregnant I think I'm about 3weeks my last period was April 13th 2010
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 14, 2010, 10:41 PM
    In all honesty, 3 weeks is really too early to be able to tell much of anything. Most women don't even know they are pregnant this early on.

May 14, 2010, 10:45 PM

Thanks I thought so I have two kids now and I sort of knew something was up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant or is it an Eptopic Pregnancy? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been off the pill for three months now. My last period was 3/24 and it was on time and heavy. This month I was suppose to start 4/20 ( I use the 28 day cycle to predict when I am suppose to start) I noticed today 4/22 that I had some light, very light, pinkish color blood. I thought......

Free Papa John's Pizza to Camaro Owners Today [ 0 Answers ]

In celebration of Papa John's Camaro coming home, Papa John's will give a free large one-topping pizza to any Camaro owner who visits a store on Wednesday, August 26th. Papa John's To Give Away Free Pizza To Camaro Owners! - Papa John - Jalopnik

Am I pregnant? If I am I would only be about 3weeks gone, however. [ 4 Answers ]

A week ago I had a shred of browny mucus when I went to go to the toilet and after followed what I originally thought was my period but it only lasted 3days and was quite light, the colour was browny, I didn't have any cramps or pains but since then I have had what has occasionaly felt like a mild...

Can I get pregnant with seminal vesicle fluid [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfrriend wiped off the seminal vesical fluid from his hands before he fingers me.isit possible for me to get pregnant?I'm really paranoid

Free scan [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I go on the web to get a free scan that doesn't require for me download it?

View more questions Search