Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terrig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 07:17 PM
    Is court appointed attorneys good or am I jail bound like everyone say
    I was charge with theft from a business I have no money is a court appointed attorney OK or am I jail bound
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2009, 08:02 PM

How much money did you take? If you did take the money then having a private attorney won't help much. A court apointed attorney will defend you. That is what their job is - to defend you. Not get you "off" of the charges. If you have no money how would you propose paying a private attorney anyway>
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 30, 2009, 08:16 PM

Well no matter how good the attorney, if they have evidence that is beyond a doubt, no one can get you out of this,

So the question is, how good is the case against you
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2009, 06:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by terrig View Post
    is a court appointed attorney ok or am i jail bound
    Hello t:

Court appointed attorney's are just fine.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Court Appointed Attorney [ 1 Answers ]

How would I be able to change my court appointed attorney? I live in the state of Florida, he just doesn't show up for court.

Father wants to leave state/flee rather than go to court & risk jail on misdemeanor [ 3 Answers ]

My father (65ish) has been accused of sexual harassment--after retiring from 30 years of teaching, he was substitute teaching & a teen at the school lodged a complaint against him & it's going to court. His lawyer says he has a 50/50 chance of going to jail for a year. (This was all what I was told...

There were no attorneys present, no court, nothing when we adopted her [ 1 Answers ]

It was only me the daddy and the People we adopted her to we went to there Hotel and signed this paper that's it.. I only signed one paper that says the following... RELINQUISHMENT OF INFANT BY PARENTS We, Jodi Miller and The fathers name, the parents having...

Already in jail and have a court date somewhere else what do I do? [ 5 Answers ]

I I'm already in county jail and I have another court date in a different county what do I need to do to keep warrants off me?

Right to have attorney appointed [ 2 Answers ]

In virginia is it true that you are to receive council appointed by the court within 72hrs?

View more questions Search