Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hough.douglas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2009, 07:39 AM
    When a cat lays down and closes its eyes, how long before it's a sleep?
    Is it a real cat nap.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2009, 07:44 AM

Hello h:

I asked my kitty. She said that cats don't close their eyes on purpose. So, when they're closed, she's sleeping.

Xcon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat won't let me sleep [ 6 Answers ]

We adopted a cat 1.5 years old. She sleeps all day and wants me up with her all hours of the night. How can I change her behavior to allowing me to sleep. She scratches the bedroom door if I close it. (which we don't want of course). She is very gentle in waking me by putting her paw on my face...

I would like to know if it is true that when a cat jumps up and lays on your stomach [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know if I is true when people say if a cat jumps on your stomach and lays across your stomach you are mostly pregnant is this true or not. From selinajp

Eyes get really sore when I try to sleep [ 3 Answers ]

This has been keeping me awake for an extra hour or so every night, a fairly new problem that has been occurring every night for a few weeks. When I try to go to sleep, I close my eyes, and then they start to hurt. Do you know the feeling your eyes get when you look too far in one direction, so...

Cat Eyes [ 1 Answers ]

My cat has an eye problem she won't open her eyes their tearing badly she running around crazy she keeps on ruubbing it she won't come out of the closet and when she opened her eye her eyelids flipped and her eye was a very light pink rather then the usual green

View more questions Search