Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2009, 12:35 PM

OK, well I tried to be nice with this post. And the 3rd most popular search term on Google (down one spot from an hour ago although 1 & 2 are basically the same) as of now is...

Google Trends: Aug 26, 2009
    ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Aug 26, 2009, 12:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    OK, well I tried to be nice with this post. And the 3rd most popular search term on Google (down one spot from an hour ago although 1 & 2 are basically the same) as of now is...

Google Trends: Aug 26, 2009
    LOL.

So the American public is getting a bit of an education on the life and times of Teddy Kennedy. If somewhat belated...

Elliot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1776-1976 Kennedy clad half dollar [ 10 Answers ]

I have a 1776-1976 Kennedy clad half dollar with an s mint mark that appears to be out of place, it is located just below the D in GOD and to the left of Presidents neckline. The vast major of 1776-1976 Kennedy clad half dollar have the mint mark below Presidents neckline and centered above...

Sen. Kennedy [ 4 Answers ]

You've probably heard that Sen. Kennedy has been diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor. I just want to put all the nonsense aside for a moment and wish him and his family the best. I'm sure many prayers will go up on their behalf.

Robert F. Kennedy Junior [ 6 Answers ]

I just watched RFK Jr. on Link TV talk about the Bush admistration and how they have changed all the laws to help Corporate America run the Government. Do you know what that is called? Fascism. This is no joke. All Americans really need to watch this. Link TV | Program Description Robert F....

View more questions Search