Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    selinajp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 08:56 PM
    I would like to know if it is true that when a cat jumps up and lays on your stomach
    I would like to know if I is true when people say if a cat jumps on your stomach and lays across your stomach you are mostly pregnant is this true or not. From selinajp
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 30, 2009, 09:00 PM

No, it's not true.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2009, 09:04 PM

A pregnant woman puts out a lot of heat. Cats are attracted to heat. So a cat lying on a pregnant stomach is natural. Just because the cat is there though, doesn't mean the stomach is pregnant. Kitty may have just found a comfortable spot.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2009, 02:46 AM

Its an old wives tail. Do a home pregnancy test
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2009, 11:22 AM

If that was the case I would have around 50+ kids right now because my cat used to always lay on my stomach.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Communitey Agitator lays it all on the line [ 19 Answers ]

Now that he's sufficiently offended Buffett, Cramer, and Limbaugh, the First Agitator is laying his program on the line: "US President Barack Obama mustered his powerful campaign army on Monday, calling on his millions of supporters to lobby on behalf of his budget and economic plan. The appeal...

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

Old Dog Just Lays Around [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is 13 yrs old.Since yesterday he just lays around,won't eat or drink.He is a pitbull.He did go out this morning and pee then came in and has been laying ever since.He shakes a little too.His eyes look very tired.Could he be dying of old age? Thanks for any help.

Cheer Jumps! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! I really want to try out for cheerleading...in about one month. I've been a cheerleader before, but it was more for fun at my old school than technique (and there were no tryouts -- anyone could be a cheerleader). Now I go to a pretty big school, and it's pretty competitive. The cheer...

View more questions Search