Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    usaf1975 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2009, 07:11 PM
    National Anthem Edicate
    What edicate do you render when the national anthem is played during a television broadcast?
    sarnian Posts: 462, Reputation: 9
    -

Feb 1, 2009, 07:16 PM
    Do you perhaps mean "etiquette" ? (How to behave in the widest possible sense?)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

National Geographic [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently come across 519 issues dating from the current back to 1952 national geographic magazines. I am looking to sell them on eBay and currently there is only one issue missing. I am wondering how much to start bidding at. I have looked on eBay and for something similar but not in as good...

Obama wants to change nat'l anthem? [ 35 Answers ]

I recently received this in an email. Any comments? If this isn't disgusting, then I don't know what is!! To give this kind of an explanation tells me he thinks most Americans can't read, see, or comprehend what this man is about. The comment really nails it! 'LTG Bill Ginn' USAF retired...

Where can I watch american anthem for free? [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I watch american anthem the movie for free online? Can someone help?

National ID [ 32 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of the National ID and "the mark of the beast"? What are your thoughts? WorldNetDaily: Is coming national ID 'mark of the beast'?

Protocol for the National Anthem [ 2 Answers ]

Is it proper for the National Anthem to be shortened, or stopped abruptly, as an introduction to the Pledge of Allegiance?

View more questions Search