Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2008, 07:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    Here's one for you, ex. This seems to be happening more and more...to diabetics
    Hello Steve,

Never did like cops much... Like 'em even less today.

excon
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2008, 08:32 AM

I just read that Sarah Palin's state trooper ex brother in law tasered his own 11-year old step son. I somehow missed that earlier...

My niece pointed out that when you taser someone there's no obvious sign, so whether you were tasered once or 50 times, you can't prove what happened to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many cops? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello: The cajoler asked how many convicted felons there are in these good ol United States. Got me to wondering... How many cops are there? While we're at it, how many different federal police departments are there? Which ones? I'll bet you can't name 'em all. excon

Taser This [ 64 Answers ]

Following in the footsteps of Andrew "don't taze me, bro" Meyer, the Colorado State University student newspaper's editorial board expressed their first amendment rights today: Apprently they, along with notables such as Joe Conason at Salon.com, "Medea Benjamin of Code Pink, who is...

Cops are stupid [ 2 Answers ]

Okay last night there was a road check stop thing so I pulled over and automatically took my seatbelt off cause it's a habit and he gave me a ticket for it and wouldn't even tell me till after he gave it to me. I had two other people in my truck with me if I fought this could I possibley win?...

Bathroom cops [ 22 Answers ]

Hello: Do you feel that using cops to catch people trolling for consensual sex is a good use of public money? excon PS> I'm glad the right wing hypocrite got busted. He WAS entrapped, however.

Cops mess up bad [ 1 Answers ]

This morning on the way to work I got pulled over. The cop said he ran my plate number and he said my license had expired. I just got my license in march. I guess he couldn't read because right on my lic. It said it expires to 2008. They impounded my car. I lost a day at work. Cause they messed...

View more questions Search