Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deadkid068 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 04:02 PM
    What's the worst that can happen
    I have 98 acts of truancy and 1 theft on my what's the most that can happen to me I got court tomorrow
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 11, 2008, 04:30 PM
    You can be put in a juv detention center till you are 18 years of age.

That is the worst
    deadkid068 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 04:46 PM
    Fun really I don't even care I just do everything I do for fun
    Expert

Jun 11, 2008, 05:05 PM
    Good detention will help you learn respect, boot camp would be better, learning yes sir and no sir
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2008, 05:09 PM
    You have a long life ahead of you, maybe.

If you believe that spending most of it locked up, is going to be fun, then you can continue on this path.

I wish there was a way to preserve this post, and have you read it again in about 20 years.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2008, 06:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by deadkid068
    fun realy i dont even care i just do everything i do for fun

Once again - why are children allowed to post on adult sites?

And to the OP - if you don't care, why are you asking?
    Expert

Jun 11, 2008, 06:18 PM
    Because they are scared as to what will happen, now this is not what is likely to happen, but this is the worst thing that could happen under the juv legal system.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2008, 09:08 AM
    Wonder how many years he got sitting in a corner with a dunce hat on?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2008, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    Because they are scared as to what will happen, now this is not what is likely to happen, but this is the worst thing that could happen under the juv legal system.

I was referring to the flippant "I do it for fun" response indicating an age and possible lack of interest in what could/could happen, not to anything else -

Sorry -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worst thing to happen. [ 5 Answers ]

I know this sounds like every other person after they break up, but I Can't get over my ex boyfriend. We were together for about 5 months and it was wonderful and I fell so deeply in love with him. We broke up about 5 in a half months ago. The worst part of this situtation is his mom made us break...

What's worst telling the truth or Molesting a child [ 29 Answers ]

Hilary's former Pastor Rev. William Procanick was convicted in Feb. of Molesting a 7 year old girl at his house and he lied under oath in court about this. So does this mean Hilary will lie under oath and molest children also? I say that because everyone thinks Obama will follow the lead of his...

What's the worst thing [ 5 Answers ]

I always wondered, what's the worst thing that can happen from drinking or sharing drinks with someone. Besides mono. I don't see how its so bad besides catching a cold.

What is the worst that can happen when you claim to be a citizen when you're not? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to apply for citizenship but before I do so I would like to hear from people who have either been through this or who know what happens in this case... About three years ago I was crossing the border for the first time and I claimed to be a citizen they took me in the room and told me...

What's going to happen. [ 23 Answers ]

This past week I have noticed changes. Changes like I get sad A lot MORE. I have depression & axienty. The anxiety is gone but the depression isn`t. This past week I have felt like I don`t know how I feel. I just get sad easily. Not happy a lot. I`m always a happy person but lately its changed....

View more questions Search