Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dark_crow Posts: 1,405, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Democrats in a tizzy…Did the DMC shoot itself in the foot?
    A Prophecy::)

The truth of the matter is yes, they have. Both candidates that can be nominated carry the weight of prejudice in this race and it will eventually sink whichever may become the nominee. The Republicans who currently seems so divided will unite and arrive at the polls in droves to vote in an anybody-but a Clinton- and closet racists of both stripes will arrive at the polls in November in numbers large enough to more than offset Barack’s new voter turnout.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2008, 04:16 PM
    McCain is one of 'us'. :D We probably have a no lose situation here.
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2008, 04:22 PM
    Yeah, Choux... this is a Goooood thing:p
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Obama took 43 percent share of white voters in Georgia yesterday.In fact Obama swept the White, malevote throughout the South. Pity the poor Southern White Democrat male. What a cunundrum . Vote for Evita and be seen as a racist .Vote for Obama and be seen as a sexist.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2008, 04:30 PM
    Yeah, I was surprised about the southern white guy vote.
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2008, 04:40 PM
    Lets see….43 from a 100 leaves…Hmmmmm

The Georgia white vote was a surprise especially after the South Carolina white vote of 24%.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2008, 06:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Choux
    McCain is one of 'us'. :D We probably have a no lose situation here.
    McCain is a very loose canon, IMO. What do you think he would have done if he had been president on 9/11? What about Hillary? (Hint: take a poll). Obama? (Hint: punt) McCain will drive everyone crazy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain on side of foot [ 33 Answers ]

Was hoping someone could help. I have pain on the outside of my right foot. It is 1/2 way down the foot, it is tender to the touch and makes walking difficult.. Any ideas what it is? Thanks..

Foot problems from a crush to the foot [ 3 Answers ]

Have a sligt rise on my right foot half way down the front of my foot... higher than it should but when I compare it to my left foot it looks very different.I just had a crush ijury three weeks ago

The Dems have a loaded gun and they know how to shoot themselves in the foot with it [ 7 Answers ]

Democrats want 'John Doe' provision cut - Nation/Politics - The Washington Times, America's Newspaper

Foot pain and swelling top cneter portion of my foot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: The top of my foot is swollen and in pain. Thye took and exray and it showed degenerative changes in my foot? What does that mean? :confused:

Wow I'm in tizzy [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I had a post on here a while ago, and ill just basically recap.. I really like this one girl and her and I have known each other for few years but relationship never brought up. New part - I brought it up to her last night and she said that she's not into the dating thing but it was good...

View more questions Search