Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2008, 07:05 PM
    Up Coming Debates
    I heard on TV that there will be a couple of televised debates upcoming before the Michigan(?) or Nevada(?) or So.Carolina, elections, but I didn't write down the dates.

Can anyone tell me when these debates are? I feel certain both debates are this coming week.

Cordially, :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 13, 2008, 07:24 PM
    Here's a schedule of primary debates:

MSNBC - The Debates Front Page

Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see a chart of dates.
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2008, 09:07 PM
    Thanks, Wondergirl, I couldn't figure it out! LOL!
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2008, 09:59 PM
    CNN came to my mind... I found the following debates on MSNBC and CNN... this Tues and Thurs,then, Jan 21, 30, 31.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 13, 2008, 10:07 PM
    I don't see them in the TV schedule thing that came with the Sunday Trib. Will check daily listings for times.

Thanks, Choux.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Debates galore! [ 31 Answers ]

This is a discussion purely for arguing with each other. Do whatever, just be a good sport about it. Second question: "Should you go out of your way to help people who bury their own graves?" Here would be an example of the preceding question: "A person drinks, does all sorts of drugs,...

When is it coming [ 19 Answers ]

I had a little spotting of blood but once and then I went to the bathroom again and there was no blood so do you think my period is coming.

Is he coming around [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, Since last post, I have talk to him. Hes told that my behavior has changed and that he does see a great improvement. He says he's not ready to completely talk all the time. But he says that in time he will. And that he does still care for me a lot. Should I still put forth the effort to...

Input: When Debates Erupt [ 29 Answers ]

Ok, let's hear y'all's input. Asker asks for opinions and users give them. ... then members get into a debate over who's right and who's wrong (remember, the asker is asking for opinions). Recognizing the goal of the site to be a repository of answers, how far should these debates be...

View more questions Search