Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msblueeyestx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 08:01 PM
    Was given set of Whataburger Yellow Rose of Texas 150th Birthday glasses and pitcher,
    Hello,

I was given a set of 10 Whataburger Yellow Rose of Texas 150th Birthday Glasses and a matching pitcher as a gift. I was told to "hold on to them".

I am trying to find out if they really are a collectors set or just normal everyday use glasses.

Would anyone know where I would go to confirm?

Thanks!

MsBlueEyesTX
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Sep 23, 2007, 10:09 PM
    Do a Google search... your question is the first I found... hehehe

They have someone on eBay that normally carries that stuff... you might want to try to contact him...

His store: Snapper Collectibles
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2007, 10:28 PM
    I found a set of these glasses on this website, the 6th item down : Coca Cola Glass And Coke Glasses For Sale

They appear to be selling for $7.00 a piece, so a set of 10 could go for $70.00 (depending on the condition of them of course).

I could not find the pitcher, but it of course would go for more than $7.00. Do you have a picture of the set?

You can try taking it to an antiques dealer and see what they think. Glasses like this have become popular in the collectors world, and I'm sure the matching pitcher is a gem as well. I personally collect Coca-Cola glasses and they are wonderful! :)

**EDIT** - I would definitely say this is a collector's set, and I wouldn't use them daily to ensure they stay in good shape.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2007, 12:08 AM
    You also might want to click on the following image search.

Whataburger Yellow Rose of Texas 150th Birthday Glasses - Google Image Search

And, then also, the following link.

Ben Hur, Texas: License Plates, Glassware, Books, Texas Ware and Prints

The pitcher is on the link above.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2007, 12:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    nauticalstar420 agrees: Good job finding the pitcher. I couldnt find it anywhere! :)
    Hey, thanks for the positive rating! Doing an image search also helps a lot of times with also changing the search terms around a little bit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Physics-baseball pitcher [ 3 Answers ]

When a pitcher throws a ball after the ball leaves his hand is there a force still acting on it? Thanks;)

Rose bushes [ 1 Answers ]

What nutrients do rose bushes need to survive

F1 in Oklahoma-OPT in Texas-H1B in Texas [ 7 Answers ]

Hello all!!!:) First at all, this is a great forum! I've been reading a lot of posts, and they are very very useful. Now I got a question for the tax experts and non-experts too:p!! This is my case: I was studying and working as a Teacher Assistant in Oklahoma from 08.26.02 to 03.06.05....

Shoot-set and Quick-set Combo [ 2 Answers ]

I have not seen this yet, but I haven't seen everything... lol I was thinking that these two misdirection sets could be used in a single play because the quick-set causes the opponent to position, dig-in, and focus on the quick-set hitter, but the ball could be shoot-set along the net for anyone...

View more questions Search