Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spacefire5458 Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 04:24 PM
    Buying original art
    Does anyone know where I could buy original art?:)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Hello space:

Try your local art gallery.

excon
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2007, 01:41 AM
    excon is correct. I would try your local art gallery first, if you have one where you live. They may be able to advise you of a place where you can buy original art.

Around where I live, there are places that have original art for sale. They aren't art galleries, but places where local artists display their works and offer them for sale.

Also, during the summer, we have what is called the Beaux Arts Fair. It is an event where local and also regional artists market what they have to sell. Maybe there is an event near you that is like that.

If you would let us know where you live, then we might be able to help you locate a place or event that will be taking place near you that is certain to have original art for sale.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Original Sin [ 13 Answers ]

I am curious if anyone might have a theroy on Original Sin? There has been so much speculation over hundreds of years and I would like to hear what you think. Thanks:confused:

Original ambi [ 1 Answers ]

I have been using the ambi fade cream for over 20 years, it use to work great, but now it does not work as well. I am looking for the ambi in a red tube, that is the one that I preferred, I bought the red tube from another country, Belize Central America. Do the company still makes ambi in the...

Well this is original. [ 12 Answers ]

I'm 16, and dated this girl who was 18 for 4 months. We had a great relationship, and things seamed to be going perfectly until one day I get a text message saying she would call me when she got out of work. She apparently needed sometime to think, and the next day she just decided to break up with...

View more questions Search