Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2018, 11:43 AM
    A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
    Because the Democrats wouldn't pass Trump's idiotic demand for the American taxpayer to fund his $25 billion wall on the Mexican border - a wall he promised would be paid for by Mexico - Trump then decided to separate babies and toddlers from their mothers.

This horrific inhumane action can be reversed by a stroke of the pen by Trump but he will not do it. The man ENJOYS seeing toddlers in distress crying their eyes out.

Here is a link to a most heart-breaking picture.

https://www.readingthepictures.org/2...-kim-election/

If someone knows how to get the picture properly sized for this Current Events page, please do so. Thank you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 16, 2018, 12:00 PM
    I've seen pictures (on a Republican site) of children a bit older who were taken from their mothers but are now with other children in a large room filled with cozy cots. The kids are happily talking on cellphones, playing on tablets, eating snacks, and reading books. Looks like a fun vacation away from Mom!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 16, 2018, 12:33 PM

Heartbreaking, and a travesty and WG older kids are prepared for seperation, but how do you prepare toddlers and babies?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 16, 2018, 12:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post

Heartbreaking, and a travesty and WG older kids are prepared for seperation, but how do you prepare toddlers and babies?
    Exactly! And that's why older kids are shown (but are they REALLY in a detention camp or are they at Scout camp Walla-Walla....?). Babies and toddlers need diaper changes, help with potty time, foods cut up, cuddling, singing to, etc, etc, etc. Who's doing all that? (Psst, no one.) I cannot even begin to imagine the horrors they are going through.
    Expert

Jun 16, 2018, 02:20 PM
    What's infuriating is the callous and inhuman disregard to the real choices these migrants have to make which is the same ALL migrants make between terror, death, enslavement or take a chance on a strangers kindness in a foreign land.

This is all on the Dufus and Sessions and the silent sycophants in the congress. How dare Trump hold the lives of the helpless as hostage to getting money for his freaking wall! Many faith based groups including evangelicals are voice their opposition though to this policy.
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2018, 03:37 PM
    Thank you, Talaniman, for posting the picture.

Now reliably reported that Trump and his cohorts made a cold calculating decision to use those small children to achieve the political objective of his wall. It is hard to believe, but this horrific decision was carried out by well-educated, successful, wealthy American adults elected to govern the United States. Most of them are self-described Christians.

For those of you who still support Trump, do you kiss your children when they go to bed at night?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2018, 05:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post

Now reliably reported that Trump and his cohorts made a cold calculating decision to use those small children to achieve the political objective of his wall. It is hard to believe, but this horrific decision was carried out by well-educated, successful, wealthy American adults elected to govern the United States. Most of them are self-described Christians.

For those of you who still support Trump, do you kiss your children when they go to bed at night?
    Please tell me how you know the picture represents the circumstances as described. We have seen pictures of children misrepresented before, remember the Syrian child, who was to blame, Assad was to blame, not the Greeks. You want to jerk tears, I suggest you go to the border and offer a family a place in your home. Don't blame Trump for a program Obama put in place. This whole illegal immigrant problem can't be solved in this way. It can only be solved by leaning heavily on various central American governments to stop condoning this nonsense. I Agree with Trump Mexico should build a wall to stop their citizens escaping

Stop using sanctions on NK and start using them on nations who allow this traffic
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2018, 06:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Don't blame Trump for a program Obama put in place.

Right out of Trump's playbook!!!! Absolutely amazing - the head-in-sand STUPIDITY!!!!!

The smallest bit of research will prove the lie of your statement. But people like you simply refuse to face the actual facts of the situation. I love it when so-called Christians are shown to be in league with the Father of Lies.

As to the picture - NO ONE on the planet denies its validity, except you and your sick ilk. A little research goes a long way here, too!!

For shame!!
    Expert

Jun 17, 2018, 07:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post

Well threatening the DACA kids with deportation didn't get him his wall money, so he steps his threat up. Blaming others for his actions are part of his DNA, and the former so called republicans are but scared sycophants to The Dufus dictator. Wonder what all those detention center contracts are worth?
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Please tell me how you know the picture represents the circumstances as described. We have seen pictures of children misrepresented before, remember the Syrian child, who was to blame, Assad was to blame, not the Greeks. You want to jerk tears, I suggest you go to the border and offer a family a place in your home. Don't blame Trump for a program Obama put in place. This whole illegal immigrant problem can't be solved in this way. It can only be solved by leaning heavily on various central American governments to stop condoning this nonsense. I Agree with Trump Mexico should build a wall to stop their citizens escaping

Stop using sanctions on NK and start using them on nations who allow this traffic
    You sound like a loony right wing sympathizer. Are you? Hey just asking since you always seem to babble the loony line almost verbatim. No biggie, we all have a choice to pick our side. Just be aware that repeating that line and agreeing with a LIAR and repeating his lies makes you just like him.

I'll take my chances on the opposing side to YOU and The Dufus.
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2018, 03:48 PM

Well threatening the DACA kids with deportation didn't get him his wall money, so he steps his threat up. Blaming others for his actions are part of his DNA, and the former so called republicans are but scared sycophants to The Dufus dictator. Wonder what all those detention center contracts are worth?

You sound like a loony right wing sympathizer. Are you? Hey just asking since you always seem to babble the loony line almost verbatim. No biggie, we all have a choice to pick our side. Just be aware that repeating that line and agreeing with a LIAR and repeating his lies makes you just like him.

I'll take my chances on the opposing side to YOU and The Dufus.
    Yeh, whatever happened to DACA, Trump solved that problem. Tal, my views are conservative liberal, very middle of the road, but when it comes to immigration I have strong views. The soveriengty and laws of a country have to be respected and sometimes enforcement has consequences. The looney left uses any propaganda to push their view and that photo is propaganda
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2018, 07:50 PM
    yeah I saw the same face when the Clintoon adm grabbed Elian Gonzalez and returned him to Castro's gulag.
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2018, 01:37 PM
    a picture is worth a thousand words
    Expert

Jun 18, 2018, 03:19 PM
    Obama targeted criminals as a priority and kept families together and sent them through the court system for disposition. The Dufus separate's the kids from parents and anyone can see the difference.

Former first ladies including Melania Trump have spoken out on this IMMORAL process that Sessions has implemented. Your Obama did it argument falls far from truth.
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2018, 05:06 PM
    Obama targeted criminals as a priority and kept families together and sent them through the court system for disposition. The Dufus separate's the kids from parents and anyone can see the difference.

Former first ladies including Melania Trump have spoken out on this IMMORAL process that Sessions has implemented. Your Obama did it argument falls far from truth.
    Oh we are back to talking about he who could do no wrong, the great and powerful BO, the wizard of ID or was that CAN DO when I get around to it
    Expert

Jun 18, 2018, 05:54 PM
    Tom brought it up not me. He is always referring to Obama and Hillary when talking about the lying cheating Dufus, even though he knows the Dufus is always lying and cheating.
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2018, 09:57 PM
    This is not news, not even fake news. I get the impression that the truth is not in your politicians
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2018, 10:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    a picture is worth a thousand words
    That was about RETURNING a child to its parents, you nitwit. NOT about SEPARATING a child from its parents!!!!!

Good grief - no wonder you people are a bunch of loonies!
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2018, 05:31 AM
    " nitwit " ... that's why I enjoy engaging in discussion with you
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2018, 06:26 AM
    Just more fake news from the left
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2018, 06:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    " nitwit " ... that's why I enjoy engaging in discussion with you

Wear it well, you deserve it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is the Jaguar S-Type a good car? In other words, is the quality worth the money? [ 1 Answers ]

Is the Jaguar S-Type a good car? In other words, is the quality worth the money?

Don't know artist, name of song, or words, but I can picture most of the music video [ 0 Answers ]

Guy walks into a bar and starts singing with his two black female back-up singers. The singer leaves some cash on the bar when they come in. It turns out that's the money they owe to the manager of that place. During the song two kids sneak up to the bar and they steal the money. When the manager...

The color is fuzzy and words are difficult to read. Plus the picture is more red thi [ 0 Answers ]

This ia a sony trinitron color TV the picture is red and lack sharpness/definition.words are difficult to read

A picture worth a thousand words? [ 4 Answers ]

Here is my story. I'm a 29 year old male who was dating a 26 year old girl for about 2 years. We broke up about 4 months ago because I felt that she was becoming rather selfish in the relationship. All about her! Her friends, her family, come over to her place. She seemed to care less and less...

View more questions Search