Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2022, 03:30 AM
    The Last HoJo shuts it's doors
    Richard W. Sears understood customers’ needs because he understood and experienced their challenges, which is easy when you come from Stewartville, Minnesota, the population at the turn of the 20th century which was under 800. You are in touch with the customer when you are the customer. In short, he was able to put himself in their shoes.
    Howard D. Johnson, a World War I veteran who inherited his father’s soda shop in Quincy, Massachusetts, knew people. Despite failing a lot more times than succeeding in his early days, he never stopped trying, innovating, and learning what his customers wanted.
    The beginning of the end for both companies began as they kept getting sold and resold and sold again to venture capital groups the operators of which never once ate at a HoJo’s or bought Sears auto parts to fix their car or had their children circle what they wanted for Christmas in the Wish Book. When you share little in common with your customers, then how do you innovate to keep them and their children?

Vestiges of Americana fading before our eyes | Washington Examiner

If you want to buy the property then shell out the $10 it is listed for .
    2143 ROUTE 9, Lake George, NY 12845 - EXIT REALTY EMPIRE ASSOCIATES | 833 518 3948

Check out some similar questions!

Doors [ 2 Answers ]

The blinds between the glass on our patio door will not go up and down straight. One side hangs below the other so how do we get into it to fix it?

Why do some refrugerator doors and freezer doors have polystyrene foam in them? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I got a homework page and the question is... Question~Why do some refrugerator doors and freezer doors have polystyrene foam in them? Awnser~_______________________________________? ThankYou:)

Installing bypass shower doors and the shwer walls aren't plumb so doors have gaps [ 2 Answers ]

Cannot adjust shower doors to align correctly because shower walls aren't plumb... the shower bypass doors/rails etc are level and plumb but they leave gaps because the wall of the shower isn't plumb... any way to correct that enough to align the doors? Out of plumb appx 1/8 " on both sides. ...

Installing bypass shower doors and the shwer walls aren't plumb so doors have gaps [ 0 Answers ]

Cannot adjust shower doors to align correctly because shower walls aren't plumb... the shower bypass doors are level and plumb but they leave gaps because the wall of the shower isn't plumb... any way to correct that enough to align the doors? Out of plumb appx 1/8 " on both sides.

Replacing bedroom hollow doors with 6 panel pine doors. [ 4 Answers ]

I am replacing my bedroom hollow doors with 6 panel pine doors. My problem is that the 6 panel pine doors are not fitting properly. When I hung one door with the same size hinges I was able to put the screws in the same holes as the old ones but the door will not close. The new door is about...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.