Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 26, 2014, 08:51 AM
    Back then they acted and not just HOLLERED. Why are you so surprised nobody is helping you holler, or act. Pretty obvious Tom, you have to do more than just holler, so do it, or shut up!

HINT: You can't just holler about EVERYTHING, and produce NOTHING! You haven't PROVED corruption, just hatred.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2014, 12:50 PM
    Back then they acted and not just HOLLERED
    and if Nixon had destroyed the tapes they would have had nothing on him either . I'm not hollering ;just presenting the facts . But you are putting on your best Nixon impression and repeating over and over again "I'm not a crook" . More proof of a cover-up ....The top White House political adviser David Simas refused again Friday to honor a congressional subpoena. The Oversight Committee voted to reject the White House’s claim that Simas has absolute immunity from a subpoena from Congress.

One thing I would do would be to not allow Elijah Cummings to sit in on Committee hearings related to this case since it is a conflict of interest . Cummings wrote a letter to the IRS asking them to target T Party organizations.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2014, 05:34 PM
    And that Obamacare won't determine who gets treated and who doesn't by what their political affiliation is.
    even for you that's a bridge too far
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2014, 05:51 AM
    And the libtards finally admit to what we have been saying all along... they are a bunch of bold faced liars who can't be trusted to give the time of day.

Lies Exposed: DOJ Admits “Missing” IRS Emails DO Exist -
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2014, 06:13 AM
    More dcclothesline crap... nothing to see here. Plus the use of the term "libtard" marks the user as one of little intelligence.
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2014, 06:22 AM
    Get stuffed... its far more accurate then anything YOU post or is on the Canadian Propaganda outlets. Its amazing the total crap you believe on faith...and the stuff you discount when overwelming proof is put in front of you.
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2014, 06:34 AM
    On faith? I'm an atheist! :-)
    You're angry...
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2014, 06:38 AM
    Judicial Watch Statement on Discovery of Backups for “Missing” Lois Lerner IRS Emails

AUGUST 25, 2014

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced the following developments in the IRS' missing emails investigation. Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton stated:
    Department of Justice attorneys for the Internal Revenue Service told Judicial Watch on Friday that Lois Lerner's emails, indeed all government computer records, are backed up by the federal government in case of a government-wide catastrophe. The Obama administration attorneys said that this back-up system would be too onerous to search. The DOJ attorneys also acknowledged that the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA) is investigating this back-up system.
    We obviously disagree that disclosing the emails as required would be onerous, and plan to raise this new development with Judge Sullivan.
    This is a jaw-dropping revelation. The Obama administration had been lying to the American people about Lois Lerner's missing emails. There are no “missing” Lois Lerner emails – nor missing emails of any of the other top IRS or other government officials whose emails seem to be disappearing at increasingly alarming rate. All the focus on missing hard drives has been a diversion. The Obama administration has known all along where the email records could be – but dishonestly withheld this information. You can bet we are going to ask the court for immediate assistance in cutting through this massive obstruction of justice.
    Here is the second set of sworn declarations by IRS officials in response to Judge Emmet G. Sullivan's investigation into the missing emails of Lois Lerner and other IRS officials. The declarations were provided after close of business on Friday, August 22.
    The first meeting was held this afternoon by Magistrate Judge John M. Facciola, who was appointed by Judge Emmet G. Sullivan to manage and assist in discussions between Judicial Watch and the IRS about how to obtain any missing records which have been the subject of longstanding Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests and lawsuit (Judicial Watch v. IRS (No. 1:13-cv-1559)).
    Judge Sullivan has encouraged Judicial Watch to submit a request for limited discovery into the missing IRS records after September 10.

As far as the ACTUAL papers filed with the court.....sworn documents...not BS crap from some libtard reporter....they are at this link. Read them and weep liberals who believed what they have been telling lies about before now.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-cont...clarations.pdf
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2014, 06:54 AM
    So what bit of text in that PDF testimony is the smoking gun?
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2014, 07:05 AM
    So files are backed up somewhere, what a surprise
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2014, 07:08 AM
    Its obvious to anyone that has followed this story . Louis Lerner and a number of other Obama Administration officials LIED claiming the emails no longer existed and that they were lost and destroyed with the fictitious "hard drive failures".

All of those are Perjury... and a crime that requires significant jail time.

And Clete...thats what I've been saying all along from the beginning....as well as others.
    Expert

Aug 26, 2014, 07:09 AM
    Still trying to prove the sky is falling by running in circles and hollering? As per your other post on people getting DUMBER, I will tie this obsession with narrow minded ultra conservative thinking, influenced by the inability to evolve and accept more facts and changing conditions.

Don't be scared to pick up the soap when you are alone in the shower syndrome. Getting wet is not getting clean. I would suggest a body wash, but your suspicious mind would find a liberal plot in it and heaven forbid the idea of a soap dish being a solution.

Ever wonder why soap is harder to hold once it gets wet, and the tighter you grip it the harder it is to wash your a$$? Of course you don't.
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2014, 07:12 AM
    Tal... putting your fingers in your ears while chanting lalalalalallalalal doesn't change the fact this administration is full of criminals that should be behind bars for a number of crimes... now including perjury like so many others were in the past... and the countless numbers in prison NOW for committing the very same crimes.
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2014, 07:13 AM
    Tal you ask us to contemplate the strangest things
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2014, 07:16 AM
    I read the PDF smoothy - I was wondering if you could point out to me the incriminating part of it. Did you read it?
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2014, 07:30 AM
    To start with casually glancing through #5, #7, #12, #14 of Steven Mannings declaration are in direct conflict with IRS officials previous claims. And these were not the sole supporting documents if you read the entire article... There were just Afifdavits of people NOT at the hearings where the rest came out under oath.
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2014, 07:41 AM
    At first glance, #5 and #7 - that's just the standard set-up of a BB, they are IMAP-only devices. Same setup as any organization using the BES synch Outlook/Exchange to BB devices, including ours. What do you see there that seems wrong?

#12 and #14 - he is simply stating the internal policy.
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2014, 07:56 AM
    And its been a matter of Federal law for many years that ALL electronic Emails, texts etc... are to be archived. (archives are not on live hard drives) dating back several administrations as early Regan or shortly after. Hard copy stuff was legally required to be retained much further back than Regan. So its not a new thing still getting the bugs sorted out And it shows that everything on her Blackberry as well as he computers... WILL and legally should be on those archives as mandated by law.
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2014, 07:58 AM
    So that testimony really didn't offer any new information then. Yet your source and yourself provide it as damning evidence.
    Expert

Aug 26, 2014, 08:01 AM
    I was trying to break it down in simpler terms Clete, so the closed minded could grasp the concept of receiving more information and modify the pattern of old thinking that keeps you dumb. More than one way to skin a cat, (if that's your kink) and if the horse won't drink the water after someone leading him to it... then you must wait until he is thirsty enough before riding into the desert.

In other words, waiting for YOU ultra conservatives to catch up. But you sit and worry when will the volcano blow up?

Waiting for you to catch up so we don't have to drag you kicking and screaming into reality. Relax and have some humor instead of hollering, b1tching, and screaming.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toyota Scandal [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of services or training do you think Toyota should give to the customers to gain back its reputation after the scandal occurred?

The real mortgage scandal [ 14 Answers ]

I read something on this a while back and finally found another column on it thanks to Sweetness & Light... And so what are the contenders' solutions to this crisis, brought on in the name of fairness, equality and other warm and fuzzy nonsense? Hillary wants a moratorium on...

Whoops, *another* Republican caught in sex scandal [ 6 Answers ]

Wash. legislator resigns over gay sex scandal | KTVB.COM | Regional News | Boise, Idaho News, Weather, Sports & Traffic This is happening with alarming regularity.

Protein bar scandal? [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard some talk about protein bars and how more than half of them LIE about the suppliment facts of their bar such as amount of fat, sat fat and other facts. Does anyone know any "trustworthy" protein bars out there that can assure me I am getting what I think I bought?

View more questions Search