Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2013, 07:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Who gives a damn what the Pedophile worshipers are offended by...they get offended the fact that Jews, Christians and Atheists get to do as they wish on the same planet they infest.

Personally I think she summed it up well....
    I see you and I agree, the Muslims are doing the rest of us a favour by keeping their war to themselves. While they are fighting each other they are not fighting us, this seems to have been forgotten. How can the US fight al qaeda all over the world and support them in Syria. Doesn't make sense, why are they looking for an excuse to attack Assard? Don't they realise that if the rebels win those WMD will be in the hands of extremeists
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2013, 04:06 AM
    Who gives a damn what the Pedophile worshipers are
    The Catholic Church?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2013, 05:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    The Catholic Church?
    That spiel is rather old... especially when you consider Muslims treat their daughters like livestock and make deals to marry them off... usually when they are sill children. And many times actually do it when they are still children.
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2013, 05:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    I see you and I agree, the Muslims are doing the rest of us a favour by keeping their war to themselves. while they are fighting each other they are not fighting us, this seems to have been forgotten. how can the US fight al qaeda all over the world and support them in Syria. doesn't make sense, why are they looking for an excuse to attack Assard? don't they realise that if the rebels win those WMD will be in the hands of extremeists
    There is all the reason in the world to believe some of them already are in their hands.

They have been at each others throats since the earliest recorded history... basically early in the old testiment.

If anyone thinks the inbred nature of the troglodytes will change overnight... I have a lot of property on the Martian Surface I'd like to sell them.
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2013, 05:47 AM
    That spiel is rather old...
    It's still happening.

Pope pulls ambassador to Dominican Republic amid abuse allegations - CNN.com
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2013, 05:49 AM
    Yeah and lots of Atheists are doing it too... where is your outrage with them... or is it just your anti-religion agenda that gets in the way?
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2013, 05:53 AM
    or is it just your anti-religion agenda
    Just following your anti-religion agenda.
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2013, 05:56 AM
    You need a fresh repertoire... the old one is overused.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2013, 06:55 AM
    Not sure how we got from a group spine removal op at the White House to child molestation, but anyway. So how's that "smart power" working out?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 6, 2013, 07:14 AM
    Rumsfield is making the Fox rounds punking the president, but he never talks about or gets questions about what he and the right wing emperor did in his day.

American poison gas for Saddam, courtesy of Rumsfeld - DeepJournal

The Reagan-Saddam Connection: "We Create These Monsters And When It

Not to mention they wrote a law forbidding him to engage in a war, yet he did it anyway.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2013, 07:28 AM
    Dude, everyone is punking the president and his super smart regime, except those Dems who think we need to have this war that really isn't a war to help Obama save face. Did you miss that group spine removal question from yesterday?
    Expert

Sep 6, 2013, 07:39 AM
    What I have observed is opposition by both parties and the resolution passed in the senate leaning toward a lot more than a simple one time punishing strike against Assad. The memory of Iraq lingers large, as well it should.
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2013, 07:52 AM
    Not sure how we got from a group spine removal op at the White House to child molestation
    see smoothy's constant pedophilia posts. It's like an obsession.
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2013, 07:59 AM
    The President punked himself... acting like a petulant kid that had his favorite toy taken away from him at the summit.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2013, 08:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again,

Didja hear that Rush Limprod BELIEVES Obama gassed the rebels??? Really...

Bwa, ha ha ha ha.

excon
    The meeting in question took place at Antakya, Hatay Province in Turkey between Aug 13-15 . Involved was a Turkish intel officer ,various ranking members of the FSA (and of the alphabet soup rebel groups ) ,a Brit intel officer , representatives of Qatar ,and a CIA agent sat in on the meeting . A ranking rebel informed the group of an imminent escalation in the fighting due to “a war-changing development” which would, in turn, lead to a US-led bombing of Syria.” This was less than a week before the cw attack.

Was the emperor directly involved ? I doubt it .He appears to be the reluctant warrior ,much like LBJ was before the Gulf of Tonkin ruse.
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2013, 12:19 PM
    Natural gas Pipeline in Syria ( why did Quatar give the rebel $3 billion dollars ?)

Guest Post: Is The US Going To War With Syria Over A Natural Gas Pipeline? | Zero Hedge

"Could it be because Qatar is the largest exporter of liquid natural gas in the world and Assad won't let them build a natural gas pipeline through Syria? Of course. Qatar wants to install a puppet regime in Syria that will allow them to build a pipeline which will enable them to sell lots and lots of natural gas to Europe. "

Well, it turns out that Saudi Arabia intends to install their own puppet government in Syria which will allow the Saudis to control the flow of energy through the region.

On the other side, Russia very much prefers the Assad regime for a whole bunch of reasons. One of those reasons is that Assad is helping to block the flow of natural gas out of the Persian Gulf into Europe, thus ensuring higher profits for Gazprom.

Now the United States is getting directly involved in the conflict. If the U.S. is successful in getting rid of the Assad regime, it will be good for either the Saudis or Qatar (and possibly for both), and it will be really bad for Russia. This is a strategic geopolitical conflict about natural resources, religion and money, and it really has nothing to do with chemical weapons at all.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2013, 12:56 PM
    Don't forget the deal that Tehran ,Baghad and Damascus made 2 years ago (about the beginning of the civil war give or take a couple weeks ) to build a pipeline through Syria from the same South Pars field that Qatar and Iran share. And don't forget my previous link where a Saudi Prince sat down with Putin and threatened to either assist them in over throwing Assad in return for Russia's continued control of the supply of energy into Europe ;or they would unleash jihadistan at the Moscow Olympics.
    Expert

Sep 6, 2013, 01:21 PM
    Sounds like Iraq all over again and the secret deals that oil for medicine covered up. Many European nations wanted a deal on Iraqi oil. And the French had a deal in Libya. Lots of intrigue in that part of the world over resources and money.
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2013, 01:24 PM
    Now consider the fact Putin punked Obama and he's reacting like a child that's had his feelings hurt into the mix...
    Expert

Sep 6, 2013, 01:35 PM
    He has started a big debate, by rattling his own saber.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I caused havoc! [ 7 Answers ]

I'm jules I'm 16 and a month ago I was asked out by a guy I had already dated two times before. He had been very sweet in asking me out and said he loved me and stuff and that he had changed over the summer and is more mature (lol). Since we have similar Christian values and love horses I said yes....

Havoc soundtrack [ 0 Answers ]

When the girls first go to a party,there's a spanish song playing. What's it called?

My dogs poop looks like grits or grain is in it, and its loose what could cause this? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my husand got a new GSD (7 weeks) and we started him out on Iams puppy food, he has had loose stools ever since we got him, he got treated for hookworms and also tapeworms but yet still has the problem. His poop looks like it has grits in it or either grains, it is sometimes formed but also...

Can spider bites make dogs loose bladder control? [ 3 Answers ]

We recently moved to Idaho with our Old English Sheepdog ( Arthur ) we have seen black widow and wolf spiders around the outside of the house and had them sprayed but Arthur has become lethargic and last night and this morning has wet himself. This has never happened before, could he have been...

What can you do about a 16 year old is causing havoc? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm single dad w/3kids since 2000. The mother is a bi-polar & acute alcoholic. She has not lived up to her visitation schedule in over 2 years. She has a history of canceling visitation at the last minute or not showing up and her excuses are always suspicious. My 18 yr old son is doing okay but...

View more questions Search