Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2011, 04:29 PM
    Mars, are we too late?
    Seems someone has found another interesting structure on Mars, this time it may be that we are too late, someoneelse got there first, or this another case of secretive governments not telling us what they are doing?
    Is Bio Station Alpha proof of life on Mars? | Space, Military and Medicine | News.com.au
    This has to be the best UFO or un UFO story of the decade, Recognisable buildings on the surface of Mars. Already the finder has decided it might be a power station, but I'm wondering if it might be a carefully doctored image
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 5, 2011, 05:27 PM

Here is the original on YouTube.

YouTube - ‪Bio Station Alpha on Mars. The latest discovery by David Martines. Original Video‬‏

What an idiot.
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2011, 10:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    Yes I've seen it hard to discern what it might be, but there are a number of anomalous objects on Mars
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2011, 02:21 AM

Private enterprise will give us the opportunity to get to Mars within a decade if the opportunity is seized .
    SpaceX Falcon Heavy Rocket: Shortcut to Mars? : Discovery News
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2011, 06:00 AM
    Wishful thinking Tom someone still has to pay for the expedition and it seems unlikely the US will have the cash. We have yet to have a real reason to go, the presence of water maybe but we need more than that. A viable atmosphere would be nice and a temperature above zero on a good day. We keep living this science ficton fantasy over and over again an new planet to colonise and I do mean what I said
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 6, 2011, 06:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Seems someone has found another interesting structure on Mars,
    It's funny, and somewhat sad, how gullible people can be.
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2011, 06:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    wishful thinking Tom someone still has to pay for the expedition and it seems unlikely the US will have the cash. We have yet to have a real reason to go, the presence of water maybe but we need more than that. A viable atmosphere would be nice and a temperature above zero on a good day. We keep living this science ficton fantasy over and over again and new planet to colonise and I do mean what I said
    Not wishful at all. I heard it described and it is relatively a low cost mission assuming the Falcon heavy lift lives up to expectations . I had thought that an interplanetary vehicle would need to be constructed in low earth orbit. With the Falcon it's not necessary . What is needed however is jockey sized astronauts so the human consumption of resources can be limitted .
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2011, 04:37 PM
    What is needed is some common sense
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2011, 08:17 PM
    Here's the latestScience once again kills our dreams, claiming 'Bio Station Alpha' is cosmic ray glitch | Information, Gadgets, Mobile Phones News & Reviews | News.com.au
    Apparently Google didn't have their cosmic ray filter properly adjusted. Now this is a good one useful on any number of occasions, the camera was deceived, no doubt just as the wind caused a flag to wave on the Moon, cosmic rays no doubt
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2011, 02:50 AM

We really won't know until humans walk on Cydonia if there is a face there or not. Bio Station Alfa is bound to be as legendary as Area 51 and all those FEMA concentration camps President Bush constructed .
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2011, 05:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Bio Station Alfa is bound to be as legendary as Area 51 .
    Oh were little blue men with big eyes seen there. Please give me a break?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mars to earth [ 7 Answers ]

how is the information delivered from Mars to earth... beside telling me by radio waves... describe... 10x :D:D:D

Alone On Mars? [ 17 Answers ]

How much would you have to be paid in order to spend one year alone on Mars?

Mars [ 6 Answers ]

Google, in it's continuing attempt to map the known universe, has given us Google Mars. http://www.google.com/mars Anyone been to, or seen a picture of, America's Grand Canyon? At 500 miles long, up to 20 miles across and over a mile deep, it is quite impressive! Compare it to the Grand...

View more questions Search