Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2011, 09:46 AM
    Free computer scan joke?
    Someone help me, please with a link.

I'm recalling an old joke:

Send someone a link to a free "scan" of your computer, and when clicked on the page makes it look like the computer is going to be formatted.

I'd like to pull it on a friend or two for April Fools.

Any suggestions?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 1, 2011, 02:59 PM

Scary Computer Pranks

Computer Prank Fun!

Funny Tricks

40+ Computer Pranks To Play On Your Friend Computer
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2011, 06:20 AM

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scan tool not reading car computer [ 1 Answers ]

My auto scanne is not able to read my trucks computer. It reads that a vehicle must be plugged in which it was. It is not the scanner because I tested that. The battery was replaced and the a.c. Did not work properly. I disconnected the battery to reset the a.c. And the engine light came on. Did I...

I am 3weeks pregnant had a scan today the tec said I had free fluid is it eptopic [ 5 Answers ]

3weeks pregnant free fluid on ultrasound is it eptopic

Computer Re-booting after virus scan [ 5 Answers ]

Whenever I run my Avast 4.8, it gets to a point in the scan ( I'm usually not home when when scanning) where my P.C. just turns on and off and re-starts on its own. Its like someone turns the on/off switch on me. Im thinking , it might be scanning and hits a virus, then the virus re-boots me... any...

Turning off Account Control UAC to Scan Computer [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, how do I get around this problem each time I'm scanning my computer I have to turn off my account control UAC for my computer to be scan, the virus scan is Trend Micro and the laptop is windows Vista home basic, this is odd when I had Norton untivirus installed before I did not have this...

Free scan [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I go on the web to get a free scan that doesn't require for me download it?

View more questions Search