Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete's Avatar
    paraclete Posts: 2,705, Reputation: 172
    Ultra Member
     
    #1

    Dec 12, 2019, 08:54 PM
    A Conservative win in UK
    So once again the divisive forces of the left have been repulsed and change will happen. Boris Johnson will now lead the UK out of Europe and the democratic process has been upheld. The wishes of the majority will be implemented
    Vacuum7's Avatar
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2
    Junior Member
     
    #2

    Dec 12, 2019, 10:11 PM
    Paraclete: This is remarkable news! It seems that the Right is on the march around the globe......The forces on the left, here in the U.S. and all their allies around the world, are taking their orders from their puppet masters in Red China. Trump has bloodied China's nose with tariffs and the bastards have wilted under the pressure and submitted to his will. Meanwhile, Jair Bolsonaro, who will probably go down at the greatest leader in the history of Brazil, has the communists/socialists on the run and has told the media to stop giving the "little brat, Greta Thunberg, so much air time, while telling France's socialist poster boy Macron to grow a pair and worry about his own screwed-up country!

    So happy that Great Britain has voted to retain its heritage and the ownership of its own destiny and told the German conspiracy, know as the E.U., to go burn in hell, if they so chose to keep going that way as they have been going.
    paraclete's Avatar
    paraclete Posts: 2,705, Reputation: 172
    Ultra Member
     
    #3

    Dec 13, 2019, 04:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    Paraclete: This is remarkable news! It seems that the Right is on the march around the globe......The forces on the left, here in the U.S. and all their allies around the world, are taking their orders from their puppet masters in Red China. Trump has bloodied China's nose with tariffs and the bastards have wilted under the pressure and submitted to his will. Meanwhile, Jair Bolsonaro, who will probably go down at the greatest leader in the history of Brazil, has the communists/socialists on the run and has told the media to stop giving the "little brat, Greta Thunberg, so much air time, while telling France's socialist poster boy Macron to grow a pair and worry about his own screwed-up country!

    So happy that Great Britain has voted to retain its heritage and the ownership of its own destiny and told the German conspiracy, know as the E.U., to go burn in hell, if they so chose to keep going that way as they have been going.
    Yes the Fourth Reich is on the run and the master race have been polluted from the ME, that is what socialism does for you. Once again the Battle for Britain has been won and Ecosse can run to France, but they won't protect them
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,213, Reputation: 10853
    Expert
     
    #4

    Dec 13, 2019, 06:41 AM
    It's a global right wing loony epidemic all right. The zombie apocalypse has begun.
    paraclete's Avatar
    paraclete Posts: 2,705, Reputation: 172
    Ultra Member
     
    #5

    Dec 13, 2019, 03:12 PM
    Hide from really Tal, but if it is a zombie apocalypse, it is an apocalypse for leftist zombies, those flesh eating monsters are getting their just desserts
    jlisenbe's Avatar
    jlisenbe Posts: 3,296, Reputation: 154
    Well & Pump Expert
     
    #6

    Dec 13, 2019, 03:15 PM
    So once again the divisive forces of the left have been repulsed and change will happen. Boris Johnson will now lead the UK out of Europe and the democratic process has been upheld. The wishes of the majority will be implemented
    Very well said.
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,213, Reputation: 10853
    Expert
     
    #7

    Dec 13, 2019, 06:01 PM
    You're both old enough to celebrate while you can, and enjoy yourself while it lasts.
    paraclete's Avatar
    paraclete Posts: 2,705, Reputation: 172
    Ultra Member
     
    #8

    Dec 13, 2019, 06:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You're both old enough to celebrate while you can, and enjoy yourself while it lasts.
    Tal, in both my country and the UK the forces of revisionism and socialism have been wiped out, the public are no longer interested in government control of their lives, they have learned what a crock it is, they are no longer yielding to bureaucrats. Such politicians are doing much navel gazing because they don't understand that the old class struggles have gone and that you oppose progress at your peril

    So yes I will celebrate for years to come
    Vacuum7's Avatar
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2
    Junior Member
     
    #9

    Dec 13, 2019, 07:52 PM
    Paraclete: The Brazilian President is really interesting.....he is unapologetic as he can be....a man's man....he is bent on eliminating the left in Brazil, too.

    After the true Marxist President in Mexico has buggered up that nation really badly, AND YOU KNOW HE WILL OVERREACH, they always do, Mexico will turn Right, too!

    Glorious days ahead! I would love to take a vacation one day where I could hop from one Right nation to another Right nation, just to get a flavor of the NEW EXAMPLE OF NATURAL LAW IN ACTION! The Laws Of Nature cannot be denied: Man will always come back to them, eventually! The left can never make that claim.
    paraclete's Avatar
    paraclete Posts: 2,705, Reputation: 172
    Ultra Member
     
    #10

    Dec 14, 2019, 01:03 AM
    There is no doubt rabid leftist policies have ruined some countries ; Venezuela is a case in point and look what going too far did for Greece. You cannot cure all social needs with government intervention because there are always those with their hand out so balance must ensue
    tomder55's Avatar
    tomder55 Posts: 1,741, Reputation: 341
    Ultra Member
     
    #11

    Dec 14, 2019, 04:47 AM
    you see the way the Antifa goons took to the streets of London ? What the left won't tell you is that he defeated an anti-sematic goon .
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,213, Reputation: 10853
    Expert
     
    #12

    Dec 14, 2019, 05:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Tal, in both my country and the UK the forces of revisionism and socialism have been wiped out, the public are no longer interested in government control of their lives, they have learned what a crock it is, they are no longer yielding to bureaucrats. Such politicians are doing much navel gazing because they don't understand that the old class struggles have gone and that you oppose progress at your peril

    So yes I will celebrate for years to come
    You know how that goes Clete, once you finally throw the bums out, you better produce or you get YOUR bums thrown out. Don't forget those lefties will still be around and have nothing better to do than throw rocks at YOU, and it's very easy to throw rocks when you're on the sidelines. You righties better get busy and deliver, or the worm can turn really fast if you don't.

    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    There is no doubt rabid leftist policies have ruined some countries ; Venezuela is a case in point and look what going too far did for Greece. You cannot cure all social needs with government intervention because there are always those with their hand out so balance must ensue
    You got the stick, talk is over, use it or lose it.
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,213, Reputation: 10853
    Expert
     
    #13

    Dec 14, 2019, 05:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    you see the way the Antifa goons took to the streets of London ? What the left won't tell you is that he defeated an anti-sematic goon .
    For whatever reason Corbin was seen as a lousy candidate whose support within his own party had been sliding for years.
    paraclete's Avatar
    paraclete Posts: 2,705, Reputation: 172
    Ultra Member
     
    #14

    Dec 14, 2019, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You know how that goes Clete, once you finally throw the bums out, you better produce or you get YOUR bums thrown out. Don't forget those lefties will still be around and have nothing better to do than throw rocks at YOU, and it's very easy to throw rocks when you're on the sidelines. You righties better get busy and deliver, or the worm can turn really fast if you don't.

    You got the stick, talk is over, use it or lose it.
    you see Tal we are capable of delivering while the namby pamby left vacillates. On border policy, the conservatives acted and hey presto, the problem abated. In this country, the left has shown itself to be incapable of acting rationally on any form of climate policy but we have moved on, the take up of renewables is huge despite the backing off of government subsidies, no new power stations have been built and old ones decommissioned. this is called direct action where worthwhile projects are supported

    https://reneweconomy.com.au/australi...st-time-17935/

    You want to rock my roof, remember I can throw rocks too
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,213, Reputation: 10853
    Expert
     
    #15

    Dec 14, 2019, 04:18 PM
    No Clete I meant you have the stick of power in your government so you can rock those lefties as much as you want. You misunderstood. No rocks from me today my Aussie friend but maybe after the fires are out. 8)
    paraclete's Avatar
    paraclete Posts: 2,705, Reputation: 172
    Ultra Member
     
    #16

    Dec 14, 2019, 05:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    No Clete I meant you have the stick of power in your government so you can rock those lefties as much as you want. You misunderstood. No rocks from me today my Aussie friend but maybe after the fires are out. 8)
    Yes we all hope for that, and yes, now and again, we do succeed in rocking those lefties. Ah, if it weren't for their fellow travellers. I fear the smoke is becoming too much, I have developed a cough [[8:(>
    Vacuum7's Avatar
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2
    Junior Member
     
    #17

    Dec 14, 2019, 10:18 PM
    Taliman: Corbin was a lousy candidate who was losing popularity in his own party JUST LIKE HILLARY CLINTON was a lousy candidate and was losing popularity within her own party.....but she ran and lost anyway!
    paraclete's Avatar
    paraclete Posts: 2,705, Reputation: 172
    Ultra Member
     
    #18

    Dec 14, 2019, 11:59 PM
    Yes History repeating itsself
    jlisenbe's Avatar
    jlisenbe Posts: 3,296, Reputation: 154
    Well & Pump Expert
     
    #19

    Dec 15, 2019, 06:45 AM
    HILLARY CLINTON was a lousy candidate
    Just about right. The election gave us the poorest choice between two mediocre candidates that I have seen in my lifetime. As it turned out, Trump has done well in some ways so good for that, but the addictive over-spending by the feds is still running out of control with no will being exhibited by either party to do anything about it. With the current crop of candidates for the dem nomination, HC will have some cause to feel a little better about herself once the next absolute loser gets the nomination.
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,213, Reputation: 10853
    Expert
     
    #20

    Dec 15, 2019, 07:34 AM
    I think the UK was finally sick and tired of the political wrangling over Brexit and decided to throw the bums iin power out and give conservatives a true shot at resolving it. Don't really blame them for that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

 

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.


Check out some similar questions!

Something we never thought a conservative government would do [ 5 Answers ]

At least not voluntarily Banking Royal Commission: Malcolm Turnbull announces inquiry We are going to have an inquiry into the practices of banks. There has long been a stink about the financial services industry with the banks being forced to compensate cheated customers and remove certain...

Conservative vs. Liberals [ 3 Answers ]

What is the basic difference between conservatives and liberals? Why do we see things so differently? I am posting here although the subject could be in the philosophy thread or the religion thread as it touches all of them. I am going to throw something out there for you to kick around. Of...

Conservative energy plan [ 20 Answers ]

My question is this: Why do conservatives take such a pessimistic approach when it comes to developing clean renewable energy? The problem I have with conservatives is that they claim patriotism but the things they promote makes me think don't have faith that we can figure this problem out. I...

Is McCain a 'modern' conservative? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it any wonder that the 'base' distrusts him? The Curious Mind of John McCain

Liberal to conservative, just like that! [ 33 Answers ]

It was years ago that I first heard this little story, and I just heard it re-told today, a little different of course, but the meaning still hit as hard as it did the first time I heard it. I just wonder what anyone's opinion of the story might be: A man was attending dinner at a friends...


View more questions Search