Some days I just slap my forehead with an open palm based on the latest absurdity emanating from the Twitter mouth of the crazy man in the White House.

Are you ready?

On Sunday morning, Trump twittered his idea of "erecting an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking will be guarded" . Who does he want to do this with? Why, with his new alliance with Russian President Vladimir Putin !!!!!!!!!! - the definitively identified leader of the Russian cyber attckers of the UNITED STATES election process and a slew of other western nations.

Please, I did NOT make this up. This is NOT disinformation. See for yourself, Go to twitter. It's right there in black and white.

This time, BOTH sides of the aisle are rolling in disbelief. Is there any doubt remaining that this man is NOT playing with a full deck?

And this was only ONE of several new absurdities since Friday. An embarrassment of riches - well, not exactly riches, but words fail me.