I was on probation for a felony possession charge in Prince William county VA and violated my probation because at the time I was unable to stop using. Since then I have moved away, found employment, have a place to live and am six months clean. I want to get everything in VA cleared up, but would rather not go back to jail. Is there anything I can do?