My boyfriend just went to court today got 120 days in jail and 8 months probation when he gets out. Its for first degree misdemeanor charges. He want to move in with me when he gets out and move out of the county he was living in. To the county where I live in. Its in the state of Florida. He won't be moving out of state just to a different county. What would he need to do to be able to move in with me when he gets out of jail and have his probation in the county I live in. The county that he lives in is nothing but trouble so that's why he wants out of there.. Please help. Hes already served 90 of the 120 so we want to figure this out soon. Thanks