Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Its Over's Avatar
    Its Over Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jan 9, 2008, 02:25 PM
    Transfer Probation
    I have had my probation transferred from Wichita, KS to Tulsa, OK because I had a good job lined out for me. I am on probation for a year because of a DUI and a Battery case (not felony). Is it possible to get it transferred back to Wichita, Ks if things are not working out here like I was expecting? If so how?
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692

    Jan 9, 2008, 02:46 PM
    Normally you merely have to get permission of the probation department

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation Transfer [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter is on county probation in tn and ask her probation officer if she could transfer to nc where I live and was told she had to pay all her fine off before she could get transferred.she is on mis. Charges.can you transfer without paying your fines off.can't u pay them off from where you...

Probation transfer [ 1 Answers ]

What is the estimated fee for probation transfer

Probation transfer [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I received probation.We had to accept a plea agreement and 2 felony 4's.All allegations of dangerous crimes against children have been lifted.Our 3 children live in Maryland with a relative.This relative doesn't want us to get our children back.We lost our infant son in March 1999.We...

View more questions Search