Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    jasmine0809's Avatar
    jasmine0809 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Nov 14, 2008, 08:55 AM
    Transfer misdemeanor probation from ny to Florida
    How do I get written proof of dwi misdemeanor probation being able to be transferred from ny to Florida for court sentencing?
    excon's Avatar
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

    Nov 15, 2008, 05:20 AM
    Hello j:

    You can't get sentenced by Florida if you committed your crime in NY. NY will sentence you, then you can transfer your probation to Fl.


Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Misdemeanor probation violation [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently on probation in the state of Michigan until April 2009 and I violated my probation on October 29, 2008 for the same offense, retail fraud, my new amount was a lot less than the first one. What will happened to me. I have two small children and recently got married.

Can I tranfer my probation to Florida? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 29 yrs old and was recently given 3 yrs probation, never had a criminal record before this. I was wondering can I tranfer my probation to Florida? It as only over $412.00.

Transfer probation from New York to Florida [ 2 Answers ]

I left New York in march of this year and told my probation officer I moved,but got no response from him regarding the transfer from one state to another.what can I expect in the future? I always check with the sheriff to see about a warrant,but the all say I am clean in this state.I only have 1...

SoCal Formal Probation Leaving the State (misdemeanor DUI) [ 3 Answers ]

I was convicted of a misdemeanor DUI in Ventura County, Ca. I was sentenced to a 2900$ fine and 36 months formal probation. This was unexpected to me only because this is for a misdemeanor DUI conviction (first offense with .12 BAC) I was told by my attorney that assuming I pay the fine in full...

View more questions Search