Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    ANNISE's Avatar
    ANNISE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Aug 9, 2018, 07:36 AM
    My son is in federal prison and has to go back to Colorado to do 3 more years of state time. Can we get him transferred to a closer state to his family?
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,302, Reputation: 7692

    Aug 9, 2018, 03:51 PM
    No, he will have to do this state time in that state. After his in prison time is over, he can get his probation moved (normally)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can we transfer 40K from Brazil.. via wire transfer? [ 2 Answers ]

My wife's sister in Brazil needs to send her portion of a property that was sold... can she wire transfer the amount of $40K to her American Bank account... are there anything or conditions that we need to know?

H1b Transfer [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My wife has an H1B and she is in India now. She has been to US couple of times but now she is unable to come back because there are not enough projects in US. So we were thinking of finding an employer in US. My question here is, if she finds a new employer in US, is it possible to transfer...

Another H1B transfer while one transfer is pending [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I had a H1B visa from company A . Recently, I joined company B and my H1B visa transfer is still in process. I do have the receipt for that. . My question is. I got an offer from company C. Can my VISA be transferred to company C... I have I-797 and 3 months old pay stub from company...

L1 To H1 Transfer [ 1 Answers ]

I am on L1 in USA. Get selected in H1 lottery and current status is pending. 1. If H1 is pending and I travel to India and comeback before 1st October on L1... Does H1 remains valid? 2. If H1 is approved but not stamped and I travel to India and comeback before 1st October on L1... Does H1...

View more questions Search