Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    totito Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 11:46 PM
    DUI and probation
    My Boyfriend Got Arrested For A Dui He Is On Probation For 3 Years He Got 18 More Months To Do.he Refuse To Take That Breathing Test ,will He Get Revoked Is His First Dui.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2007, 02:42 AM
    Hello totito:

He WILL get revoked.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 14, 2007, 06:58 AM
    While it is up to his PO yes most likely he will get revolked, he needs to go and talk to his PO ASAP and hope he can explain the situation to them. Being honest and not some dog and pony show story, the PO's have heard them all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DUI probation interlock violation [ 7 Answers ]

First Ill say what I did was incredibly stupid... Saturday night I drank a 12 pack at home, and Sunday morning at 11 I had an interview for a new job. I tried to start my interlock 3 times and failed and results in a violation reset. Wednesday morning I have to go to the Interlock garage and...

First DUI and on probation [ 2 Answers ]

I just got my first DUI and on probation for 3years. Can I still go to the bar and drink but not drive? Or just stay at home and drink?

Is this DUI? [ 2 Answers ]

I was arrested 4-days before Christmas for DUI. I passed the DUI test with a score of .061 which is under the legal limit in Florida. Why was I still arrested? I am mortified. I had 1-drink. Troy :(

Dui [ 3 Answers ]

I got pulled over last night for speeding and I had had a couple of drinks earlier in the night. Even though after taking me down to the station I tested a .06 on the first blow and a .07 on the second blow the officer still cited me for speeding which makes sense but he also wrote "Driving under...

Probation for DUI now consumption citation [ 2 Answers ]

I was arrested and charged in Carter County with DUI on January 30th of 2006.. I've made all my payments, been to all my probation meetings and was going to be coming off this coming January.. but 3 nights ago I was caught and cited with underage consumption at a nightclub in Washington County....

View more questions Search