Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    applesbananas456 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 12:15 PM
    Email conversations
    I like this guy and I just started talking to him online. I don't know what to talk about with him because we are really different. What should I say? :confused:
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 26, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Just be yourself, ask him abpouit his day and his likes and dislikes, that sort of thing, conversation flows freely when you start to know more about each other. I met my partner online and we have been together for over 2 years, and are blissfully happy, and living together and all that.
    sexiibabii Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Squiffy
    Just be yourself, ask him abpouit hsi day and his likes and dislikes, that sort of thing, conversation flows freely when you start to know more about each other. I met my partner online and we have been together for over 2 years, and are blissfully happy, and living together and all that.
    ^ i agree be yourself.. dont say anything thing that you wouldnt say in person because alot of people make that mistake and then there spot gets blown up when the other person mentions it in person :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email Qn [ 6 Answers ]

Would like to know your views regarding the following: If someone forward you an email and before the forwarded content was " Please followup. Thanks and Regards, xxx "

Email Our troops and be email pen pals [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know how we can email our women and men serving our country. I think it would be great to have overseas pen pals. To be able to talk to them, and let them know we support them . And give the other people to talk to state side.

Starting conversations with girl [ 23 Answers ]

OK there is girl that is 16 years old I think at school I am 17 and she started likeing me like a week ago. She is the one who started talking by saying hi or hey when she sees me on the bus or hallway I like her too. On the bus I always sit at the back seat and she turns her head around...

How to record phone conversations from phone to PC? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there an inexpensive way to record phone conversations directly to PC using the earphone or headset jack port on the phone to either microphone line in port or USB port on PC? Does it also require special software? Here's what I want to do: My friend and I want to record our phone...

Confused; he's carrying two conversations [ 11 Answers ]

Ok, I have this friend, he's like one of my best friends, meaning he talks to me all the time and he can be an idiot, but I forgive him, cause I know I'm not always the nicest person in the world to him. I don't know what he really wants to say because he says he doesn't like me more than friends,...

View more questions Search