Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tbdzingwa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 09:25 AM
    Deprovera control method after injection how long will it take before hving unprotected sex
    Toddro61 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2007, 05:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tbdzingwa
    deprovera control method after injection how long will it take before hving unprotected sex
    If you received it within 5 days of menses then you don't have to wait, otherwise you should wait a month.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depo [ 5 Answers ]

I was on the depo shot for 6 months and missed my last shot. Its been a month and I still haven't gotten my period.How long until I get my period again? Should I be taking a pregnancy test?

Periods with Depo [ 1 Answers ]

On August 22 I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and received the depo shot. I only got one dose that was suppose to last 3 months. Because I no longer have insurance I am no loger able to afford birth control. I had normal bleeding after my csection for 2 weeks. Since then I have not gotten a...

Depo shot [ 1 Answers ]

I need help what's the side effects of getting off the depo shot I've been on it for 6 months and never got back on it but I haven't got my period since is this bad and plus my breast has been hurting a swelling is this part of the symptoms of getting off it so soon. I got off the depo shot because...

Depo bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I just received the depo birth control shot back on the 14th of nov and they said when I got the shot I would not have my period any longer however tonight I started to bleed and it just came what does theat mean

View more questions Search