Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imajin5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 09:14 PM
    violation for probation?
    I am on probation now and 5 months ago was extended for 6 months for not completing a drug offense class. I am at the end of my extended period and I have not completed the class again.When I go to see the judge in some weeks do you think I would be extended again or given jail time? And I have passed all of my drug tests never caught with any drugs ever since probation began.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2007, 06:11 AM
    Hello I:

I don't know. Why are you testing him?

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 17, 2007, 07:10 AM
    They will want to know some very good reasons after given time, and being extended you are just not following their rules and taking the class.

If you are in the class now, perhaps not, but the judge may decide some jail time will make you take it more seroiusly.
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

Feb 17, 2007, 09:11 AM
    Why didn't you just comply with the ruling and take the class? It sounds like you had a very good judge because your time was extended. I don't know if this will happen again. The only thing I can say is to get your behind into the class and hope for the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation violation [ 1 Answers ]

A relative is on three years probation on a felony conviction of forging a drug prescription in California. He was pulled over for a minor traffic violation, and because of his probation the vehicle he was driving, which is mine, was searched. An empty hypodermic needle was found under the back...

Probation Violation [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a statute of limitations on a probation violation in the state of Michigan? A friend of mine had a warrant issued for her a long time ago for violation of probation. They never picked her up. It has been years since it was issued. Is there a limitation on how long of time passes that...

Probation Violation ? [ 2 Answers ]

I was doing well on probation for drug sales.Made it to mail in,had to report every third month.Got in trouble with CPS.failed a drug test with CPS.When time to report to PO.I got scared because of failed test with CPS.It's been 5 months since contact with PO of any kind.What am I looking at,and...

Violation of Probation [ 2 Answers ]

I received a underage drinking ticket and am currently on probation for that. I received a violation of probation for missing one of my alcoholic classes, because I had class conflicts at my university. I am working two jobs and going to school. Does this Violation in Indiana require me to go to...

View more questions Search