Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ilovelee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 06:22 PM
    Can my parole officer do this?
    My officer went through my lingerie and continuously looked at a old pic of me in undies( I had no clue it was on an old camera) he then told me he felt I was involved in sexual activities, and it was how I paid for my computer! I was 9 months pregnant and a full time student! When my husband made a complaint that it was offensive my po returned with guns drawn at midnight and told me he would like me to call the supervisor and leave a message that he didn't say it and I wasn't offended. At 6 am my po continued to call me from his cell phone asking me to make the call. Is it wrong for him to do this can I make a complaint?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 26, 2012, 06:29 PM
    Sorry I find it hard to believe what you are saying. You as making serious allegations about your parole officer.

Why arre you here posting this and, if true, not reporting him to the police?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 26, 2012, 06:36 PM
    Your PO will talk all sorts of "BS" that is what they do, they may curse at you and more. The fact he was at your home is what worries me, they almost never come to your home unless there has been some reports or some problems they believe.

Your husband needs to keep his mouth shut

PO should not ask and bother you about the complaint, and that is too much. But don't expect a complaint about it, to do anything but cause more trouble.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2012, 07:29 AM
    Hello I:

In my view, this is a situation wherein you go ALL out... That means you do EVERYTHING you can to get a new PO and the charge the old one with a crime, OR you do NOTHING. Everything in the middle will get you into deeper trouble...

If you're going ALL out, you need a LAWYER to do it for you. You CANNOT do it yourself... If you can't afford a mean lawyer, do NOTHING!

excon
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2012, 07:33 AM
    Why was he at your house, going through your belongings? In my area that's highly unusual.

But I do agree - either get an Attorney and pursue this all out or drop it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between Parole officer & Probation officer [ 7 Answers ]

What is the difference between Parole officer & Probation officer? If anybody know about this, please let me know.

Is it a parole violation to move without telling your parole officer? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help! My husband and I have been separated for 4 yrs. He was in prison (assault and drug charges) for the last 2 years, and recently was released on parole. He claims to be living in Anderson county,TX and has all his home visits there. Thing is, he's living here in Smith County,TX with one...

Who is above a parole officer in Montana? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to leave the state of Montana for a great paying job. No jobs here, my parole oficer refuses to let me go. Who do I turn to?

Parole Officer Compliant [ 1 Answers ]

Who do you file a complaint with concerning a Parole Officer in Bmt TX. My boyfriend has been asking for his PO deputy officer and no one can assist him. The P.O pops up to the house with informing anyone, she knows he is on house arrest and can not leave certain times of the day yet she asks for...

Petitioning to a Parole Officer [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to send a letter to my brother's parole officer asking for them to help my brother get help (rehabilitation). The system is broken, as he's been in and out of the system for almost 20 years now. He'll get out, can't find work due to his felon and he's released back into the same type...

View more questions Search