Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    idontlikeschool Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 02:10 AM
    Liposuction after effects
    I have been told that when someone gets liposuction, it encourages weight gain in other areas..

Is this true? Is it dangerous at all..

Also, does colon cleansing help with weigt loss at all? What are the estimated costs?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2007, 02:19 AM
    I don't think that is true, liposuction does produce a few minor side effect but they are short term (numbness, swelling etc)

Also, like any surgery, there can be complications such as infection and other conditions (this is the same with all surgery).

Colon cleansing will make you lighter, but it won't be very visible from the outside. It is also debatable whether it confers any health benefits, cleaning out your colon can weaken your defences to microbes and the like, as you have a build up of good backteria that can be washed out with a colonic irrigation.

Costs I don't know about, maybe someone else will jump in with that information
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2007, 02:21 AM
    idontlikeschool,
    Please reread my post, I just added some information about colon cleansing for you :)

Feb 1, 2007, 02:22 AM
    So does liposuction visibly show a big difference? For example, if I want my love handles GONE, would it turn out that way?
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2007, 02:28 AM
    It will show a big difference when the swelling has gone down, however there are much better ways that are much less harsh to your body and will put you in good habits to solve the problem.

Liposuction doesn't solve the problem, it simply gets rid of the effects on a short term scale, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Have you seen footage of a liposuction operation? They're really hard to watch!

Feb 1, 2007, 02:34 AM
    Yeah I have seen some footage.. I love that stuff though! Then again I'm kind of weird.. anyway..

The reason I ask is because I really can't lose weight. I posted another thing earlier about "italian heritage" and my woes of weight loss haha
    Manheer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 12:31 AM
    Hey, I had undergone a chest Liposuction... for man boobs... My Dad advised me against it... But I forcefully made him agree...

The recovery time is a difficult period, you need a lot of patience... after recovery... I felt Like the sexiest Man alive... But the joy was short Lived... as the Shape of my chest became very un natural... Then again the skin the Doc adjusts is again with regard to the situation at that tym... Further, weight loss will make your skin loose... as like muscles it is the fat which gives your Body its true shape n Holds the skin in its position... I have problems now in doing any Kind of extreme physical Activity... Wats Natural is Natural Brother...

Frankly some times I cry that I should have listened to my Dad... There is nothing like the Natural body Lord created... U can replace it...

N for your fatloss...

I advise... 1. Searh for Baba Ramdev Wieght Loss Programme 2. Hav great tea after a Light dinner @ Night... n with God's grace u'll loose wieght...

Your Brother from India...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Side effects [ 4 Answers ]

Please can you tell me what side effects I will have to expect on superfact

Effects after going off the pill [ 1 Answers ]

I was on the pill for 4 years and now want give my body a rest. I've been off it for about 3 weeks. It's going OK. I've been feeling different and I'm not sure if it has to do with being off the pill. I want to know if there is anything I should be doing, or could be doing to help ease my body...

Multimedia Effects [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, I Need Some Background Effect For My Video. Please Any One Can Let Me Where I Can Free Download It?

Adverse effects of Effexor [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have a question about some unusual symptoms I have been experiencing since doubling my dose of Effexor from 75mg to 150mg. I have been having severe muscle spasms, everything from my legs to my neck. Sleeping is difficult because I wake up frequently due to the spasms. I have been...

Effects of temperature on Computers [ 10 Answers ]

How devastating are extreme temperatures on computers? If a computer were exposed to temperatures near zero degrees, would there be an effect on its internal parts (i.e. motherboard, hard drive, etc.) :o

View more questions Search