Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brookew14941 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2011, 05:59 AM
    Am I pregnant or just false positive.
    I haven't been feeling to well the last few weeks, I have had every symptom of pregnancy possible. I had 2 faint positive tests and now I am having period like bleeding. What could it be or what should I do?
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2011, 06:24 AM

Its very rare to get a false positive, let alone two. On the other hand bleeding is not a good sign, get yourself to your doctors and explain your situation. Good luck :)
    hikaru22 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jun 3, 2011, 06:38 PM
    You sure see the doc. And he can tell you if you are or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A false positive! [ 5 Answers ]

My fiancé is on home detention and has the sobrietor breathalyzer installed. The probation said he blew an extremely high positive test for alcohol. He wasn't drinking and hasn't drank for the past 5 1/2 months. What ca we do to prove his innocence? Is there a hair folicle test for alcohol? Its...

False-Positive Drug Test [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has been in pain mgmt for several years. At his visit on Friday, he was given a UA drug screen and tested positive for cocaine. He had a kidney removed 2 yrs ago due to cancer. He hasn't had any further treatment for that. He is a diabetic and is on glyburide. He also is on...

False positive? [ 1 Answers ]

I took a pregnancy test the day before my expected period and it was positive but since then I haven't been able to get a positive result. I don't know what is going on I have been feeling nauseated and my lower back hurts a lot. Could I be pregnant or was it a false positive?

False positive on urine test [ 3 Answers ]

I am a type 2 diabetic I take and I take 1000 mg twice daily of Metformin, Actos 30 Mg daily and 32 units daily of lantus. My problem is I`m looking for a new job and the pre employment urine test keeps coming back positive for alcohol. I do drink alcolic beverages at all. Can anyone explain what's...

View more questions Search