Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    destiny21 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 11:40 PM
    I was assulted he also got resisting and disorderly he's on parole/back to prison?
    My friends boyfriend assaulted me when the police came his girlfriend witnessed it and told the police they arrested him and he resisted arrest and also got a disorderly conduct, I didn't go to the hospital though and the police didn't take pictures so he says nothing is going to happen evn though he hit me and slammed mt head in the wall ( and I am a female) He is on parole did 3 yrs for receiving stolen propery poss. Cocaine high speed chase I don't know what time he was supposed to serve... but I just want to know will this send him back to prison for possibly how long, and is it at all possible he gets off??
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2010, 05:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by destiny21 View Post
    how long, and is it at all possible he gets off???????
    Hello d:

If you want to make sure he does time, call his PO.

excon
    destiny21 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2012, 03:44 PM
    Update* the judge dismissed the charges and PO never violated him... snitch...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was assulted he also got resisting and disorderly he's on parole/back to prison? [ 6 Answers ]

My friends boyfriend assaulted me when the police came his girlfriend witnessed it and told the police they arrested him and he resisted arrest and also got a disorderly conduct, I didn't go to the hospital though and the police didn't take pictures so he says nothing is going to happen evn though...

Getting back suport while the father was in prison [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to receive any back support from a father who spent 7 years in prison and paid nothing and still pays nothing and now seems to have all kinds of money to remodel his home.

Am I going to go back to prison? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 24 year old male that has only been out of prison now since June 22nd 2009, and I am no longer on a licence for release! So what are the chances of me going back to prison for criminal damage to a 2 by 4 shop window without lawfull intent to the value of £200

How do I get my ex back when its almost like he's a different person [ 9 Answers ]

Just over a week ago my boyfriend split up with me, I had noticed the relationship had changed but when we were together it always seemed fine, in fact just before we split up we were lay with each other with him telling me he loves me :confused: we got into an argument where I said I was leaving...

No contact or support for 6 years, now he's in prison and wants visitation [ 3 Answers ]

My sons biological father has not seen him in 6 years, he is now 8 and does not know any one besides my husband as his father, my husband has been around since I was 4 months pregnant and we have been married for 5 years, Now my ex is in jail for child abuse on his step kids and fighting for...

View more questions Search