Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alyssacasavant Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2010, 02:33 PM
    2 and DUI in red deer Alberta, how long do I have until I serve my 30 days in jail?
    It is mandatory to serve 30 days minimum in jail for a 2nd offence with a DUI. How much time will I have before I have to serve my time in Red Deer, Alberta? Or do I go directly to jail as soon as I am sentenced?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 2, 2010, 02:55 PM

Normally you go straight to jail, unless your attorney has a deal worked out ahead of time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bright red bleeding, very light only 3-4 days long [ 11 Answers ]

Anyone that can give me some insight on this would be greatly appreciated. I have two amazing children now and I am wondering if I could possibly be pregnant again. My last period was on October 1st and lasted 5 days like normal. I typically get my period every 28 days every month. Well I had...

Can I be on probation and serve jail time at the same time [ 1 Answers ]

I am serving 3 years probation and have to use vacation time to go to jail. In one year I have to serve 3 weeks the next year I have to serve 4. Is this legal? Isn't it either one or the other? I also have no contact with co-defendant as well and the victim.

In NYS how many days does a LL have to serve you with a court date? [ 1 Answers ]

I moved into this apt sept 3rd and found out on sept 4th the oven did not work. Long story short I had to wait just 3 days shy of 2 months to get an oven. I got my oven on oct 27th. All the while the reality company was putzing me around oh its on back order oh the wrong part blah blah blah. ...

Will a person with a dui, reckless driving & eluding with a violation get jail time [ 1 Answers ]

Will a person on probation from another state who now lives in another state that he violated by dui, reckless driving & eluding get jail time and if so what is the minimum to maximum sentence?

Can I serve jail time to end my probation? [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently on probation for my 2nd M.I.P. (minor in possession of alcohol) in the state of Michigan. I was originally sentenced to 3 months of probation, but in the third week of my probation back in January, I unfortunately failed a drop. I got a violation, and the judge added 3 months to my...

View more questions Search