Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susans Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2006, 10:04 AM
    Husband Probation violation
    In va he got chrg with unauthorize use of a bull dozer got 5 yrs and 4 yrs and 8 months suspended. He got 2 yrs supervised and 2 yrs unsupervised.he got out of jail 4 -2002 screwed up got a pv and then left before court so they chrged him with fail to appear then came back to va and didn't go back to court so they chrged him with 2 fail to appear and a capais.this is his 1st pv violation can they give him the full 4 yrs and 8 months, the jusdge he is going in front of is hard he is judge peatross in albemarle.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2006, 10:26 AM
    Hello susans:

Quote Originally Posted by susans
    CAN THEY GIVE HIM THE FULL 4 YRS AND 8 MTHS?
    Yes, they can.

excon

PS> He should hire a lawyer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violation of probation? [ 18 Answers ]

I am on probation right now for possession charges in New Jersey. I have 5 months left, and am currently in college out of state. Last weekend I received a DUI (at college) but the hearing will not be until next spring, after my probation period has ended. Will my PO find out about this?...

Violation Of Probation [ 9 Answers ]

My husband was charged with Resisting Arrest w/o Violence. He was sentenced to take 8 hr Anger management Class. Probation for 1 year. Write apology letter to cop. Pay court fees & FInes = 825.00. My husband was pulled back into jail for Violation Of Probation. Everything else was...

Violation of Probation [ 2 Answers ]

I received a underage drinking ticket and am currently on probation for that. I received a violation of probation for missing one of my alcoholic classes, because I had class conflicts at my university. I am working two jobs and going to school. Does this Violation in Indiana require me to go to...

Probation violation [ 7 Answers ]

Dose any one know if a probation violation is filed when youer arrested for a new charge or after you plead quilty to the new charge ?

Probation violation [ 2 Answers ]

I've been on probation sense October 2005 in may 2005 I was arrested for owi I asked my po if there was any thing I could do to not be violated she said she was going to talk to her boss an to call her back she said I was not going to be violated as long as I went to drug an alcohole classes an I...

View more questions Search