Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DELPAROLEE Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 12:55 PM
    Violation of Parole on Conditional Release of a Dirty Urine
    My fiancé has also violated with dirty urine in feb. he is currently waiting to have his hearing which we have no idea that will be. How long can they hold you before you have your hearing, is there a time frame. His sentence is up in sept. he was paroled in dec.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2009, 05:48 AM

Hello again, D:

Didn't we talk yesterday?? I think we did. I told you then that there isn't any time frame in which they have to have a violation hearing.

I guess you didn't believe me... That's OK.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 4, 2009, 07:25 AM

Closed guess they did not like the truth,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Parole or Post release supervision in North Carolina [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know if it does any good to write the parole board about your loved one that is soon to get out, and if so who do you write?

Parole Violation? [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine is currently incarcerated in Ohio. In August of 2007, he was sentenced to one year, a Felony 3 for domestic violence. He was recently released in March of 08 on PRC. He wanted to move to Georgia and his PO wouldn't put in the paperwork for an interstate-compact (?), so he left...

DUI Parole violation [ 4 Answers ]

OK A friend of mine is on Parole for his 2nd DUI he has been going to classes for almost a year. HE was sentanced to a year. Tonight he had a beer prior to going and was kicked out of class and is being sent back to court. Will be go to jail?? PLEASE HELP!!

Parole violation [ 4 Answers ]

Will domestic assult violate your parole even if it is a misdemeanor charge.

Parole violation ? [ 1 Answers ]

I am just starting a 2 year probation in Pittsburgh, Pa. for retail thieft. Will be meeting with probation officer tomorrow. Will be discussing a new charge on accused burglary/2 counts of simple assault & criminal mischief. Had preliminary hearing and now heading to arrangement hearing on these...

View more questions Search