Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    landomy Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2008, 11:22 AM
    Massege appear to me about my battery
    Hello all,

Please need help I don't know what happened, but a massage appear to me about my battery
    It say :

You should change your battery or swish to outlet power immediately to keep from your losing your work

! What does that mean?
    thegreatestviz Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

May 18, 2008, 11:25 AM
    Some laptops have facility that you can have two batteries which can be used alternatively
    When your battery is low(that happens when you are not on AC power)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 18, 2008, 01:10 PM
    I'm assuming this is a laptop. It means that the battery power is getting low and you need to either plug it in using the AC adapter or shut down.

If its already plugged in you want to check the connection because the system doesn't think its plugged in so its operating on battery power.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Battery hookup [ 8 Answers ]

I have a 10hp craftsman rear engine law mower . When I got it no Battery included bought a new one checker wiring with sigmatic look OK but when I hook the ground wire OK then I try to hook up the positive and that's when sparks fly . Should there be no power with draw with the key in the off...

Battery is new [ 6 Answers ]

I have change the battery so it hasn't to be something else. It won't start.

Battery chargers [ 1 Answers ]

Can I plug in a regular battery charger into the inverter and charge the batteries while using the inverter to keep everything working together inverter suppling power to the battery charger and the charger charging the batteries?

18 volt battery [ 2 Answers ]

Is it OK to leave my Ryobi 18 volt battery in the charger for long periods so it is charged fully when I need it?

Auxiliary battery? [ 1 Answers ]

Background: I generally keep a strong spotlight with what I believe is a lead-aid battery (12V, like the car) connected in my cigar lighter to keep it charged. The gauge of the wire is NOT large, basically being similar to wire on most adaptors which plug into house current. Dumb Question: By...

View more questions Search