Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blondechick44 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 03:59 PM
    violation of probation and driving on a suspended
    I facing 2 warrants and would like to know what I am facing as far a jail time. The warrants are vop for dui first offense and the second one is failure to appear for driving on a suspended license. I have no previous arrest or convictions of any kind. Can someone please help me out! I am very scared and have no one to talk to about this matter. :confused: thanks

p.s. I am 63 yr old white/female
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2008, 04:06 PM
    Dear, why did you get yourself in such a pickle at your age? You need to contact a criminal attorney as soon as possible as you will end up having to spend some time in the county jail for the probation violation if you don't have an attorney. The failure to appear is not as bad, but both need to be addressed before you get picked up and have to shop for an attorney from jail.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2008, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondechick44
    I facing 2 warrants and would like to know what I am facing as far a jail time. The warrants are vop for dui first offense and the second one is failure to appear for driving on a suspended license. I have no previous arrest or convictions of any kind. Can someone please help me out !! I am very scared and have no one to talk to about this matter. :confused: thanks

p.s. I am 63 yr old white/female

You have posted this situation twice on the same Board with 2 different headings -

You violated probation but you have never been in trouble before? How did you end up on probation? Or am I reading this wrong -

I'd be worried, too, but there's no rule book as far as sentencings are concerned. I would hire myself a very good Attorney and if alcohol is a problem for you I would immediately get into counselling. It will help you stay clean and also will look very, very good to the Judge - if you are serious about it.

(And everybody makes mistakes - unfortunately, there's no age limit on having a stupid moment.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violation of probation? [ 18 Answers ]

I am on probation right now for possession charges in New Jersey. I have 5 months left, and am currently in college out of state. Last weekend I received a DUI (at college) but the hearing will not be until next spring, after my probation period has ended. Will my PO find out about this?...

Violation of probation [ 4 Answers ]

I am very distraught tonight over being found guilty earlier today of a trespassing charge that my husbands "best friend's" wife took out on me just because they & several other "friends" did not approve of our recent marriage. I was given 90 days w/time suspended. The thing is I'm already on a...

Violation of learners permit driving license [ 1 Answers ]

I got cought driving without a 21 who has at least 3 year driving exp in New Jersey... But my court date is after my road test day... so does it mean I can get my license first before I go to court and its okay?? One of my friend told me DMV might not let me take the road test until after the...

Probation violation [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine is on probation in the state of New Jersey. He is supposed to be off in 3 months, and last night was pulled over in the state of New york and given a ticket for possession of marijuana. NY law is that it is decriminalized and he just got a ticket, however... is this a violation of...

Probation violation [ 2 Answers ]

I've been on probation sense October 2005 in may 2005 I was arrested for owi I asked my po if there was any thing I could do to not be violated she said she was going to talk to her boss an to call her back she said I was not going to be violated as long as I went to drug an alcohole classes an I...

View more questions Search