life21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Can I as a Texas offender go hunting with a bow
    Is there a way to find information about this
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 28, 2007, 08:58 AM
    Have you been convicted of a felony?

If so, most states to allow bow hunting.

Have you visited this site?

TPWD: General Hunting and Fishing Requirements/Restrictions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex offender redristration [ 11 Answers ]

My husband is in jail for not registering,this is his first time not what are the chances of him doing hard time?are they going to send him to the pen he has only done 2 months in the city jail and hasent yet been indighted will they just make him serve his time now

Registered Sex offender [ 3 Answers ]

I just registered on this site today, although I have been reading posts on it for years, seems as though every time I type a question into Google the first link that pops up is this website and usually a guy named excon is answering. Years ago I got screwed by an ex fiancé, an over zealous DA,...

Sex-offender wants to move on [ 5 Answers ]

Right now I just got out of prison for the dumbest sex charge.I'm 22 years old and I'm trying to move on with my life by complying with the probation.I understand that a sex charge is the most hated right now but I need a job and no one will even give me a chance to show them that I was and still...

Juvenile sex offender [ 1 Answers ]

Live in Alabama / My stepson sexually abused my daughter he is now 19. (he was 16 last time it happened and she was 7) anyway, went to court he was on house arrest and had to attend counseling. My question is, due to other unfortunate events my husband gave up his rights and my stepson was adopted...

F1 in Oklahoma-OPT in Texas-H1B in Texas [ 7 Answers ]

Hello all!!!:) First at all, this is a great forum! I've been reading a lot of posts, and they are very very useful. Now I got a question for the tax experts and non-experts too:p!! This is my case: I was studying and working as a Teacher Assistant in Oklahoma from 08.26.02 to 03.06.05....

View more questions Search