Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sounfair Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 06:42 PM
    husband locked up on probation violation
    my husband was charged wth 5 years probation for delivery of cocaine dec. 06 ot of Nebraska. He transferred out here, to polk county, Florida. p.o and sheriffs dept did random curfew check and searched house, and found his son's marijuana pipe and under agram of marijuana. He was arrested and has a hold on him from Nebraska. They won't extradict for that will they? And secondly, if his son were to go down and take charge on or before court date, could they possibly drop the charges on my husband? Scared and new to all of this any info would be great. Thanks sounfair in polk county, Florida
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 10, 2007, 06:54 PM
    First the fact he is being held, means that most likely yes they are going to violate him and send him back. If they were not going to take him back, most likely they would not have keep him to start with.

But several things can happen. But merely the drugs being in "his" home, is a criminal violation and it violates his probation, so the son going down will only put him in jail also, not get dad out.

And really for the probation violation, they can drop the actual charges, but still violate his probation because the drugs were there.

He is in seroius trouble, you need an attorney fast.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation violation [ 2 Answers ]

This is my third time violating I have no communtity service to do maily its just the money they want I owe roughly four-thousand dollars which I have but I wondering if I pay them what I owe get a lawyer will I be able to stay out of jail

Probation violation? [ 3 Answers ]

Im in Florida, I'm on my 8th M. of a 1yr probation.I missed 2 appts. Last year. The 2nd time I was told I'd be violated if I missed 1 more. The officer seemed fair. Last week I missed an appt. they told me to come in on the 31st. My wife and I are concerned. I need to know if there's a list I can...

Probation Violation [ 1 Answers ]

My 24 year old daughter was recently on the receiving end of domestic violence. There is no legal attachment between her and the violating party. He was currently on probation for a previous criminal act, for which he did some prison time. Last night they picked him up for the probation violation...

Violation of Probation [ 2 Answers ]

I received a underage drinking ticket and am currently on probation for that. I received a violation of probation for missing one of my alcoholic classes, because I had class conflicts at my university. I am working two jobs and going to school. Does this Violation in Indiana require me to go to...

Husband Probation violation [ 1 Answers ]

In va he got chrg with unauthorize use of a bull dozer got 5 yrs and 4 yrs and 8 months suspended. He got 2 yrs supervised and 2 yrs unsupervised.he got out of jail 4 -2002 screwed up got a pv and then left before court so they chrged him with fail to appear then came back to va and didn't go...

View more questions Search