Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 17, 2007, 06:31 AM
    Alleged Conversations.
    President George H. W. Bush and a little old lady resident of an old folks home:
    George: Do you know who I am?
    Old Lady: No, but if you ask in reception I'm sure they'll be able to tell you.

President Richard Nixon upon greeting Elvis:
    Richard: You dress pretty wild, don't you?
    Elvis: Mr. President, you got your show to run, I got mine.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 17, 2007, 06:46 AM
    Cool LOL
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2007, 08:09 AM
    That was a hard answer from Elvis, Real NICE:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crap telephone conversations [ 4 Answers ]

Now this may seem daft, my boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years, get on very well when we are together, I see him 5 nights a week, on the nights I don't see him he calls me but we hardly ever have anything to say, I struggle to get conversation out of him as he has never been one for...

Email conversations [ 2 Answers ]

I like this guy and I just started talking to him online. I don't know what to talk about with him because we are really different. What should I say? :confused:

Starting conversations with girl [ 23 Answers ]

OK there is girl that is 16 years old I think at school I am 17 and she started likeing me like a week ago. She is the one who started talking by saying hi or hey when she sees me on the bus or hallway I like her too. On the bus I always sit at the back seat and she turns her head around...

Son's alleged suicide [ 6 Answers ]

My son allegedly committed suicide in February, 2006. However, two days after his death, it just "popped" into my head that the local police had found my son in the park in the dark! The local police KNEW MY SON very well, and did not like each other. Although he was respectful to them, if he was...

Confused; he's carrying two conversations [ 11 Answers ]

Ok, I have this friend, he's like one of my best friends, meaning he talks to me all the time and he can be an idiot, but I forgive him, cause I know I'm not always the nicest person in the world to him. I don't know what he really wants to say because he says he doesn't like me more than friends,...

View more questions Search