Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenthepen24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 04:34 PM
    About probation
    How long does vicoden stay in your system if u are getting a pee test fpr probation:o
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2007, 04:36 PM
    If you have a prescription for it you shouldn't have anything to worry about, just present a copy of your medical record at the time if your urinalysis. If not, it can stay in your system for up to a week.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On probation [ 7 Answers ]

OK I've been placed on probation as of February 1st,2006 until Feb 1st,2009.I'm scheduled for a personal meeting with my student coordinator to set up classes and what not.the problem is it's out of state,I haven't spoken with anyone including my probation officer since January 18th.should I try to...

Probation [ 3 Answers ]

Can you continue your case when you go to court on felony probation violation

Probation [ 3 Answers ]

My husband is on probation. He had a couple of dirty urines about a month ago and was requested to go into an inpatient rehap for 21 days. No problem. He looked for one right away and had a date to enter. Yesterday his probation officer told him that the probation dept. doesn't accept that...

Probation [ 2 Answers ]

I was told by a friend that if you have a health problem. Then you can get off probation early. Is that true? What kind of health problems would you have to have?

Probation [ 5 Answers ]

Can probation be imposed for a nonincarcerable offense?

View more questions Search