Seven years ago I was convicted of a commercial Marijuana growing operation. I am not sure if it matters but I had four hundred plants and a substantial amount of money that was seized, as well as a large portion of my personal property. I have been a good kid since then, and have had no troubles with the law, and have no plans of it either. I am an electrician for a living, and have had numerous jobs that I would be more than qualified for fall through based on my felony conviction. Is there anything a person can do to have a felony conviction removed, or at least not public record? I did the crime, and did the time, but still paying... any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,