My 19 year old son has 3 years of probation for a deferred sentence. He wants to go to a technical college in another state. He has been accepted already. Can his probation be transferred to the other state while he goes to school? We do not have any relatives there. We have heard that he would have to live with relatives. He would go to school in the mornings and try to find a job in the afternoons. Thanks