I need help writing a letter to the court. I was convicted of a felony charge and a misdemeanor charge about 4 years ago. I have met all the requirements and want to clean my record. I filed a motion to dismiss and set a court date. It turns out I can't make that date and want to write a letter to the judge asking him to grant my request in my absence. Can you help me with what to say in the letter?