I am on 10 years felony probation in Texas due to an insane ex girlfriend who keeps harassing me I tried to do an interstate transfer back to Pennsylvania where my new girlfriend currently is from but was denied. However my girlfriend is pregnant and we want to live in pa, how do I do this if she has already gone back and is waiting for me but I am stuck in Texas. Or could I transfer to Ohio nearby where my dad lives. He lives on the other side of the state of Ohio but he does live in Ohio should I try that how do I do this and they didn't know my girlfriend was pregnant as we just found out.