My name is james, I'm 18 yrs old. 4 days after my 18th birthday, I got in trouble with a younger girl. She said she was 17 when in all reality she was 15. I plead guilty to a charge of sexual seduction, for fear of going to prison. Now I have to register as a sex offender. I'm not a pedophile, not any risk level. Complient with the law. But I cannot get a job, an apt. an cannot afford to rent a house. How am I suppose to live when this mistake is ruining my life. I want to know how I get this off my record, because it is only a misdemeanor. There has to be a way, I did my time, I am sorry for what happened, but its not fair to me to pay forever. When I was the one who was lied to.